DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Fireball Mafia

Arie

10 minutes ago, Zander? said:

Wait did I don't know if @Arie said votes locked or just once everyone votesd whoever had the most votes would be lynched 

Votes don't lock unless you don't want to change it. You're free to change as you wish.

though, once hammer hits that is the end of the phase.

But I'll elaborate on Dice.

Dice is never super active.

Couple things I look for to read Dice....his reads/approach to me.  I also look for what I call Diceyness ....aka spiciness....which I haven't seen at all here.  He also feel pretty uninterested/disengaged compared to other games.  Also some of Dices reason for sussing people as a Villa are out there or don't make sense to everyone like he beats to the sound of his own drum....but I keep going back to his reJason for voting Shad and cant help but think it felt more forced like he needed to make a reason to vote Shad instead of feeling or believing it if that makes sense. 

Just now, Zander? said:

Couple things I look for to read Dice....his reads/approach to me.  I also look for what I call Diceyness ....aka spiciness....which I haven't seen at all here.  He also feel pretty uninterested/disengaged compared to other games.  Also some of Dices reason for sussing people as a Villa are out there or don't make sense to everyone like he beats to the sound of his own drum....but I keep going back to his reJason for voting Shad and cant help but think it felt more forced like he needed to make a reason to vote Shad instead of feeling or believing it if that makes sense. 

Also to note ive played like maybe 2 or 3 games with Dice in last few years so I don't know if I recall everyting correctly or hes changed but you vant teach an old dog new tricks so....lol

Yes, yes, I'm super wolfy. You'll just have to see at game-end how untrue that is. But both DELTA and myself are fresh to this game, right? So it's a hard read for either of us. If you feel confident about dice, and YOU ARE NOT WOLF @Zander?...I'll take your lead on this.

Just now, VooDooNut said:

Yes, yes, I'm super wolfy. You'll just have to see at game-end how untrue that is. But both DELTA and myself are fresh to this game, right? So it's a hard read for either of us. If you feel confident about dice, and YOU ARE NOT WOLF @Zander?...I'll take your lead on this.

Would  you follow my lead and vote that Voodoo guy????

1 hour ago, Zander? said:

@DELTA

Is Dice your final answer?

Please elaborate on why.

Final answer. Combination of the last one remaining, having reasons to think you and Voodoo are villagers, and now turning against me as his third suspect. Counting myself that’s three villagers in a row. His only votes so far were on SinDoc and Shad

1 hour ago, VooDooNut said:

DELTA ... level with me. Have you ever had any wolfy thoughts? When you dream at night, is it of sheep jumping into your gullet?

To catch the wolf, one must think like the wolf ? 

or something…

33 minutes ago, Zander? said:

You smoke the green too bro?!?!?!?  Lolololol

:jordan:

13 hours ago, Zander? said:

I HAVE THOUGHTS BUT NOT REAL SURE

ITS EITHER A TROLL

SOME WEIRD TYPE OF STRAT 

OR DICE FORGOT TO BECAUSE HES OLD......LOLOLOLOL

do you seriously think im going to forget to make the kill if Im the scum? You EVER seen me do that?

Plus theres one very easy way for you to know its not me.

Your alive and there's no doc.

10 hours ago, Zander? said:

@dicetosser1

Get online!!!!!!

Im here  where are you?

40 minutes ago, dicetosser1 said:

vote delta

ive had voodoo as likely town since D1

I dont get Zander wrong so I know hes town.

That just leaves delta cause I know its not me.

I know you have read me well but its been a long time since we played and youve never waivered once.

You didn't bother to respond/comment on my explanation of you post.

Shad and I both had Delta Town and both of us Villagers Shad confirmed and me obv and have sussed Voodoo yet your reads never waivered on them.

Dice I'm sorry if I'm wrong but not feeling it brother.

20 minutes ago, Zander? said:

I know you have read me well but its been a long time since we played and youve never waivered once.

You didn't bother to respond/comment on my explanation of you post.

Shad and I both had Delta Town and both of us Villagers Shad confirmed and me obv and have sussed Voodoo yet your reads never waivered on them.

Dice I'm sorry if I'm wrong but not feeling it brother.

t6he one to SD? yes i did.

and dude i dont waiver on you. I knew you were town after about 2 maybe 3 posts. That hasnt changed.

y

9 minutes ago, dicetosser1 said:

t6he one to SD? yes i did.

and dude i dont waiver on you. I knew you were town after about 2 maybe 3 posts. That hasnt changed.

y

11 hours ago, Zander? said:

This one