DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Fireball Mafia

Arie

8 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

Yeah, I wasn't sure if Arie told you, that you were saved or not. (Varies by game I guess?)

And honestly, if Dice wasn't Wolf, I half expected that YOU were the wolf, and holstered night one, and I didn't save no one! ? 

I didn't even know holstering was an option. I'm glad I wasn't wolf for my first forum game.

9 hours ago, Zander? said:

.........yes you do......lololololol. Especially with me you silverchair fan.....

you dont count

and besides me arguing with you is a community service.... stops you annoying everyone else ?

46 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

I told y'all!

And yes, I saved VooDoo night 1. Still don't know if Dice attempted on em...

Yeah that cost me the game. Really your action either shouldnt have happened or i should have been told that your action was taken. Possibly even what your role was as I should have already known that

I couldnt shoot shad n1 cause that would have had zander coming straight at me, and I couldnt shoot zander cause that would have had shad all over me because i ALWAYS shoot zander if I have a gun   even when ive had a strong town read on him lol

I was trying real hard to dance around shad  im lucky he was a bit lackadaisical

and the holster thing was all aimed at getting zander on board  where he went the game followed and I know he knows that I always shoot him given the chance. i said in pm that it was a big risk. If i HAD fired? I probably would have shot Delta 

52 minutes ago, Arie said:

HAMMERTIME

Dicetosser, the wolfie mafia, has been Lynched.

Congrats Townies. And good game, Dice. You got REALLY CLOSE..!!!

Game open for commenters from anyone. ?

And we lunched Dice while sleeping....we did you holster?!?!?!?!?

53 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

I told y'all!

And yes, I saved VooDoo night 1. Still don't know if Dice attempted on em...

50 minutes ago, Arie said:

Actions:

SD saved VOODOO

Dice hit VOODOO

SD got to me before I verified Dice's day vote, so I let it go. Likely wont' again, but I played this game loosie goosie.

And Dice holstered his shot last night, so no night kill.

BALLER SAVE SD...PROPS 

Guess we gotta get used to each others styles lolololol

Just now, Shad_ said:

Zander just haaaaaad to mislynch me first to satisfy his bloodlust lol

It's an issue in working on with my therapist Dr. Greenthumb....also remember I did try to get everyone to switch to Dice 1st.....lololololol

4 minutes ago, dicetosser1 said:

you dont count

and besides me arguing with you is a community service.... stops you annoying everyone else ?

Yeah that cost me the game. Really your action either shouldnt have happened or i should have been told that your action was taken. Possibly even what your role was as I should have already known that

I couldnt shoot shad n1 cause that would have had zander coming straight at me, and I couldnt shoot zander cause that would have had shad all over me because i ALWAYS shoot zander if I have a gun   even when ive had a strong town read on him lol

I was trying real hard to dance around shad  im lucky he was a bit lackadaisical

and the holster thing was all aimed at getting zander on board  where he went the game followed and I know he knows that I always shoot him given the chance. i said in pm that it was a big risk. If i HAD fired? I probably would have shot Delta 

Ya you were stuck in a hard place between Shad and I lolololol

Just now, Shad_ said:

Zander just haaaaaad to mislynch me first to satisfy his bloodlust lol

As the Wise philosopher Dr Stone Cold Steve Austin once said...."DONT TRUST ANYONE"!!!!!!!  lolololololol

GG all!!!!! This was fun to follow along!

@Arie Thanks again for stepping up and bringing life back here!

I've sent invites to the message/spec - but be aware all - it's mostly just me playing along vicariously, and you're looking at Zander's Aussie twin ?

@DELTA @VooDooNut -

Far out - kudos for playing so well and adapting to forum life.

Delta, your Town was so, so clear. Really helped with solve. 

VooDoo - yours was more subtle ? but on the other hand, I didn't find you more Wolfy than Dice after D1 ?

I really look forward to seeing more of both of you - thanks for the game!

@SinisterDeath - that save though!!! GOAT

@dicetosser1❤️ ? you actually had me wavering right at the end with the never holster thought ? but

@Zander? - apparently old dogs don't need new tricks, and just ????????❤❤❤

1 hour ago, Cass said:

GG all!!!!! This was fun to follow along!

@Arie Thanks again for stepping up and bringing life back here!

I've sent invites to the message/spec - but be aware all - it's mostly just me playing along vicariously, and you're looking at Zander's Aussie twin ?

@DELTA @VooDooNut -

Far out - kudos for playing so well and adapting to forum life.

Delta, your Town was so, so clear. Really helped with solve. 

VooDoo - yours was more subtle ? but on the other hand, I didn't find you more Wolfy than Dice after D1 ?

I really look forward to seeing more of both of you - thanks for the game!

@SinisterDeath - that save though!!! GOAT

@dicetosser1❤️ ? you actually had me wavering right at the end with the never holster thought ? but

@Zander? - apparently old dogs don't need new tricks, and just ????????❤❤❤

Can confirm Cass is a female Aussie version of me but smarter and the only human with more WIM than me.....lololololol