DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Red-y for the New Year - Fortune Cookies

MashiraSedai

9 hours ago, MashiraSedai said:

😂 I see you spending a lot more time on DM this year. I also feel like there may be some pink in your future 🤔

My turn,my turn! 

I sense the next year will last 12 months and will be made up of week-days and weekends.  There will be many beautiful sunrises in your future and for some reason, I keep seeing the colour red.

4 hours ago, Lethira the second said:

I sense the next year will last 12 months and will be made up of week-days and weekends.  There will be many beautiful sunrises in your future and for some reason, I keep seeing the colour red.

I forsee that over the next year you will often get very wet, and your ass will constantly be sore…

…because you’re a Novice, so you’ll get dunked in the moat by the Warders and paddled by the Aes Sedai.. wait, what did you think?!?

3 hours ago, The_Fnorrll_Reborn said:

I forsee that over the next year you will often get very wet, and your ass will constantly be sore…

…because you’re a Novice, so you’ll get dunked in the moat by the Warders and paddled by the Aes Sedai.. wait, what did you think?!?

I forsee that over the next year Mother will rope you into all kinds of weird and wonderful things.

9 hours ago, Elgee said:

I forsee that over the next year Mother will rope you into all kinds of weird and wonderful things.

I forsee Mother finding herself roped into some wonderful things by @The_Fnorrll_Reborn 😂

9 hours ago, ThorkinBarrimore said:

Hmmm....2022 already has been a little crazy but I guess try me. 

I see lots of *snugglebites* ... a few scars, but nothing major. And well well.... I'm also seeing quite a bit of muscle 😳

Me, mother, rope, weird and wonderful things.. so just like any other year then?

6 hours ago, MashiraSedai said:

I forsee Mother finding herself roped into some wonderful things by @The_Fnorrll_Reborn 😂

I see lots of *snugglebites* ... a few scars, but nothing major. And well well.... I'm also seeing quite a bit of muscle 😳

I forsee too little sleep 😤 an incredible vacation 🤔 and I think I hear the screams of many victims? 

1 hour ago, The_Fnorrll_Reborn said:

Me, mother, rope, weird and wonderful things.. so just like any other year then?

I forsee too little sleep 😤 an incredible vacation 🤔 and I think I hear the screams of many victims? 

Funny that, I see a lot of screaming in your future 🤔  

Dang ... i see a lot of them in yours as well O.O ... oh wait, not screaming .... ICE CREAMING. That was it. Vanilla, chocolate, all flavors !!!!

Ice-cream Cake Recipe | Woolworths

watch out for indigestion >>

really ... XD

Edited by Hayl3y

You guys crack me up! *grins*

1 hour ago, Hayl3y said:

Dang ... i see a lot of them in yours as well O.O ... oh wait, not screaming .... ICE CREAMING. That was it. Vanilla, chocolate, all flavors !!!!

I see a lot of ... White White Wine in your future!!

17 hours ago, MashiraSedai said:

Haha! Now, that's the kind of fortune a guy wouldn't mind hearing more of...2022 gonna be good, Sis!

21 hours ago, Hayl3y said:

Ice-cream Cake Recipe | Woolworths

watch out for indigestion >>

really ... XD

*Snugglebites Hayl3y* 

You know just the way to my heart. I forsee a lot of chocolate and free drinks in the Lounge for your future