DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Newest is the Best!

jackdaw

Hey there, members of DM!

Im jackdaw, as you can see. I am currently on the 9th book of the series, Winters Heart and am having a fit over the Faile situation with the Shaido!

How i got started on the series:

I was roaming the local library and saw Eye of the World and thought, "That sounds random, i'll read it!" and of course after that I was hooked.

So thats about it! In come the Welcome Wagon!

Guest Barmacral

*Huffs and puffs, takes off Reins*

Man that welcome wagon is heavy, I don't suggest ever being the person stuck pulling it. Egwene's throne weights a ton!

Welcome!

Here's the drill: Don't touch the general WoT discussion until after you finish KoD. The Structured WoT discussion is much safer. Be sure to check out the various orgs, as they all have something for you to do. Fiddlesticks is NOT an org, but just a place to hang out and spam, you'll enjoy yourself there. Empy is gonna tell you about the Seanchan, Kait is gonna tell you about the Illuminators, the Band of the Red Hand, and something random and not necessarily true about the seanchan. 12th is gonna be random, Loki may or may not show up, Egwene will be helpful, more so than anyone else. Toy will probably also be completely random. SboydW is unpredictable, we don't know if he'll be random, welcoming, or helpful, if he shows at all. Corki may make a comment about letting Empy out of his cage, but the truth is, Empy is learning to be civilized, so we don't need to keep him in there any more. One more thing, bonus points to you if you read this wall of text. And even more bonus points if you did so without flinching.

Barm

Guest Stefania Sedai

Welcome, jackdaw, to the insanity I have come to know and love as Dragon Mount. I am a relative newbie myself and I find myself posting in my sleep! If they ever do a history on my computer at work I may loose my job! Come visit the Band of the Red Hand and become a Recruit along with me! Other thatn that, just have fun and ask lots of questions!

well' date=' essy, i think id like an avatar and siggy done, i really would![/quote']

Post it in the Signature Request if you want one! Give me a theme, or something, and I'll make one up for you.

:D Hi there jackdaw. It's good the have freash meat :twisted: .....excuse me I meant new ppl coming to the DM. I drive my family crazy from coming here plus I think its giving me carpatunel(I know that ain't spelt right), but anyhooo enjoy yourself.

Boyd if you come back through I think I liked your other avi and siggy better, but this one is good too.

Hope to meet again later jackdaw.

:D Hi there jackdaw. It's good the have freash meat :twisted: .....excuse me I meant new ppl coming to the DM. I drive my family crazy from coming here plus I think its giving me carpatunel(I know that ain't spelt right)' date=' but anyhooo enjoy yourself.

Boyd if you come back through I think I liked your other avi and siggy better, but this one is good too.

Hope to meet again later jackdaw.[/quote']

HEY. I MADE HIM THAT.

I have seen you have signed up for the Band! All the information you want to know about is in your welcoming thread, your PM inbox and email inbox!

Welcome to DM! :D

*Huffs and puffs, takes off Reins*

Man that welcome wagon is heavy, I don't suggest ever being the person stuck pulling it. Egwene's throne weights a ton!

Welcome!

Here's the drill: Don't touch the general WoT discussion until after you finish KoD. The Structured WoT discussion is much safer. Be sure to check out the various orgs, as they all have something for you to do. Fiddlesticks is NOT an org, but just a place to hang out and spam, you'll enjoy yourself there. Empy is gonna tell you about the Seanchan, Kait is gonna tell you about the Illuminators, the Band of the Red Hand, and something random and not necessarily true about the seanchan. 12th is gonna be random, Loki may or may not show up, Egwene will be helpful, more so than anyone else. Toy will probably also be completely random. SboydW is unpredictable, we don't know if he'll be random, welcoming, or helpful, if he shows at all. Corki may make a comment about letting Empy out of his cage, but the truth is, Empy is learning to be civilized, so we don't need to keep him in there any more. One more thing, bonus points to you if you read this wall of text. And even more bonus points if you did so without flinching.

Barm

light, barm, did you get to this one AFTER i said someone else could have him? kait is confused now. who has the other J-people? but um okay. i shall follow you but YOU STILL CAN'T CLAIM JACKDAW. since he was here before =)

Illuminators: -> creative arts Org -> Chapter Houses: Scribes & Smiths -> won OrgEmpy2006

Band: -> music/travel Org -> run by Corki/Horn/Tay (atm) -> to win OrgEmpy2008

SC: -> already painting fingernails/hands/sticks with (pretty) lacquered designs? you belong here.

i have no idea who you're still waiting for, jackdaw, or if you're waiting for anyone. but a good idea is to keep track with your sig because it helps us. =)

-kait

Guest Emperor

Ohhh jack of the jaws... welcome to DM laddy. Today I will be posting in a irish accent....

Seanchan is the movie, tv and gaming org. Feel free to stop in and check the threads we have going and participate.... we don't bite... well unless you slather yourself in syrup then the temptation is to clamp down... errr yeah....

:D Welcome to DM!

The Wolfkin Is the Nature Org of DM, and if that does flip the fancy, we are also the most laid back Org(and we'll feed ya TQ and Chili hehe!)... and If Fiddles isn't careful we're gonna build into a rival! :lol: :wink:

Archived