DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Newest is the Best!

jackdaw

Guest Emperor

Ummm... we calls dibs and then you are ours. Much like if you and your best friend are in a bar and you see a hottie and whoever calls dibs first gets first crack at her.

I mean... I don't do that and all....

Hiya,

let me clear a few things out that a certain Recruit had totally wrong *eyes Kait*

The Band is run by Corki. He is the Marshall General. His Right and Left arm are Vorkia, the Under Commander and Horn, the Executive Officer.

Taymist, my wonderful and gorgeously mischievous brainrummaging Captain General of the Infantry is also the Training Officer (also known as TO) and Horn's right hand concerning Recruit matters.

Furthermore:

12th isn't Footman and Footman isn't 12th, though they both belong to the Infantry, are both a barrel of fun to have around and make you spill your coffee all over your keyboard from laughing. They still each have their own style which isn't to be mixed up in any way.

I believe these things will become clear to you now that you joined us, but I wanted to set some things straight before more new DM members are set on the wrong path here and could inadvertingly mistake people for others.

Guest Egwene

Welcome to Dragonmount, Jackdaw :P

Looks like you have been getting a lot of posting practice done already. Good to see. Hope you'll become a fixture here like the motely crew that's been greeting you :wink:

Archived