DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

May roll call 2021

You know the drill. Or you should, anyway, since everyone has been here a while. Name, rank and faction. 5 points for that, and 5 for answering this question: Books or movies?

Aman

Dedicated

Light

Books are usually better in my opinion, but I also like movies. I am currently watching all of Marvel for the first time, and while I am sure the comics are great, I am really liking the movies. So overall, books, but movies are also good. 

Arie

Soldier Dedicated!

Darkness Incarnate

Books. I watch movies because I get bored and trying to child-care and read is not always the easiest. I could live my life never watching a single movie, but I could not imagine my life without books.

Lava

Spectacular (dedicated)

Officially light

Books..well usually.. I did try reading the vampire diaries..I'm sorry but that's horrible..the series is way better, though they turned to dramatic for my taste so I barely watched one season.. But otherwise usually books.

Edited by Lavandula

On 5/5/2021 at 8:51 PM, SableSage said:

SableSage

Soldier (is it?)

Pitch Black

Books, but I also love watching movies. Not that I do it a lot. I usually read first and then watch the movie.

Yep! You are a Soldier. 

Hey, @Arie, can you pin this topic and unpin the April one please?

• Arie pinned this topic
5 hours ago, Illian Tear said:

Illian Tear Nae'Blis of the Shadow faction?(I think at least)

Books are better than movies because it allows me to visualize how I want.

That sounds right to me. Also, in case you were wondering, you are Asha’man second level. 

Edited by Asha'man Shar'aman

3 hours ago, Lavandula said:

Is both light and dark faction leaders called M'hael? 

No. The Dark Faction leader is called the M’Hael because that is the title Taim took. 

I believe the Light Faction leader is called 

Spoiler

Sealbreaker

The more common and less spoilery name for the Light leader is Logain. 

Not to meddle in politics...but uh oh here I go against all my warning alarms..lava shhh...shut up! Go back to your room in the lighties! Do NOT push that button!!!!

tenor.gif?itemid=14833952

Last I checked you were left temporary in charge (aka substitute dragon) no? 

But then there was school and you looked away from the house, with a sweet little lava half asleep inside, but THEN there came more kids, aman and star and arie and sage and well you get the drift.. and then KABLAM!!!

tenor.gif

And then we sorta well... 

tenor.gif?itemid=5234401

Lesson to learn: NEVER, leave kids unatended, and never ever, ever turn your back on sleeping kids. not even for a second..they will multiply *nods*

So I guess illian is alls boss then or, no? Officially...or maybe unofficialy...or is it peter pan...Makes my head hurt...

tenor.gif

Edited by Lavandula

31 minutes ago, Lavandula said:

Not to meddle in politics...but uh oh here I go against all my warning alarms..lava shhh...shut up! Go back to your room in the lighties! Do NOT push that button!!!!

tenor.gif?itemid=14833952

Last I checked you were left temporary in charge (aka substitute dragon) no? 

But then there was school and you looked away from the house, with a sweet little lava half asleep inside, but THEN there came more kids, aman and star and arie and sage and well you get the drift.. and then KABLAM!!!

tenor.gif

And then we sorta well... 

tenor.gif?itemid=5234401

Lesson to learn: NEVER, leave kids unatended, and never ever, ever turn your back on sleeping kids. not even for a second..they will multiply *nods*

So I guess illian is alls boss then or, no? Officially...or maybe unofficialy...or is it peter pan...Makes my head hurt...

tenor.gif

Not a bad representation of what actually happened. As far as I understand, Illian is the M’Hael, I am Logain, and we both substitute for the Dragon until we can get a replacement? Then once we do, if it was one of us, we appoint a new Faction Leader in our place since I don’t believe the Dragon can lead both the BT and a Faction. That’s my understanding of it anyway.