DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Box

Asha'man Shar'aman

But yeah the guild seemed positive, so whomever desiding just give me a heads up and I'll have my people call yours?

Also with the conection to the dark one wouldn't it be fun to do something with the SG once? A real crazy knife stabbing heal clicking spam fest huh huh?

Also what are some black tower events or games or well anything? Are there anything in the archives at all? I know they had these tournaments that they shut down because of low activity but really it must be something else that is BT? 

Brownie bakeing contest? Evade the babies, how many toes can you save? Oooh idea! ?

17 hours ago, SableSage said:

BT Banner sounds great! And since @Lavandula is Arts Guild Leader and has a lot of saidin *uhuk* I mean, power..

E-experiment? *silently sneaking away* 

Nice try, but I saw you. You are safe for now. So long as you don't turn us all old, or make some kind of similar trouble, you have no reason to fear. Sort of. Unless I need someone to go through reversed gateways. Then...

14 hours ago, Lavandula said:

But yeah the guild seemed positive, so whomever desiding just give me a heads up and I'll have my people call yours?

Also with the conection to the dark one wouldn't it be fun to do something with the SG once? A real crazy knife stabbing heal clicking spam fest huh huh?

Both sound great! If you want to do the Arts Guild thing, go ahead! I think I would be the person to contact, since Sinister is just helping out?

14 hours ago, Lavandula said:

Also what are some black tower events or games or well anything? Are there anything in the archives at all? I know they had these tournaments that they shut down because of low activity but really it must be something else that is BT? 

Brownie bakeing contest? Evade the babies, how many toes can you save? Oooh idea! ?

I am not sure. I don't have access yet, so I can't check, but hopefully soon I will be able to. 

• 2 weeks later...

How's everybody's week going? I'm moving in less than a month nothing is ready all is a mess (breath lava breath) so today I cleaned the car inside, and dog got it's shot and lots of packing and such..now I'm making fried tofu sweet and sour,  with rice.  Comfort food yeeeesss.? 

My week has been okay. I cut my leg pretty badly while biking, so that’s been fun to deal with, but other than that, it’s been good. I’m not dead, right! 

Congrats Illian! 

Comfort food is amazing. It will all work out okay, Lava. You’ve got this. 

Edited by Asha'man Shar'aman

On 5/19/2021 at 10:13 PM, Asha'man Shar'aman said:

My week has been okay. I cut my leg pretty badly while biking, so that’s been fun to deal with, but other than that, it’s been good. I’m not dead, right! 

Congrats Illian! 

Comfort food is amazing. It will all work out okay, Lava. You’ve got this. 

Jeeesh...doesn't sound to comfortable?? did it go ok?

Yah..I made a plan A and a plan B (it's corona) how to get from point a to point b but the more stuff we pack...its like they are breeding! It never empties out?

8 hours ago, Lavandula said:

Jeeesh...doesn't sound to comfortable?? did it go ok?

Yah..I made a plan A and a plan B (it's corona) how to get from point a to point b but the more stuff we pack...its like they are breeding! It never empties out?

It isn’t. Thankfully, it is healing far better than I thought it would. I was actually able to go to my local bike park yesterday and ride. No jumping though. 

It’s amazing how much stuff you actually have compared to how much you thought you had. 

• 2 weeks later...

*Hobbles into the Box on a cane of Air because Lava made me really old again*

Let's fix this. *channels a complicated weave of Air, Water, and Spirit to make myself young again* Woo-hoo! Now to remove the rainbow color from my skin *channels Water and Air to clean myself. I did leave a little patch on my arm for Pride Month though* 

Just a normal day with Lava in the BT.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2021 at 12:28 AM, SableSage said:

Reveal hidden contents

Is Taim ultimately with Rand or against Rand? Because right now I have a suspicion that Lord of Chaos was either him or that guy who sent Pedron Niall his messages. I don't think he's a Forsaken. The timing and M.O. is a bit off if he's one of the Forsaken. But he's shady. Please just tell me, in which book will I eventually know whether he's with the Light or with Ba'alzamon? 

Sorry, Sable. I didn't even see this until now. 

Book question:

Spoiler

A Memory of Light. 

Rand question:

Spoiler

In regards to your other question, he is eventually against Rand.

Edited by Asha'man Shar'aman

• 3 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, SableSage said:

Why did I open the spoiler??? *sobs*

Well, anyway.. It's not like I didn't suspect, just, a bit disappointed I guess. I somewhat like the guy. 

Curiosity is the bane of every WoT fans existence. 

I’m gonna put your post in spoilers markings, just in case. 

Spoiler

I liked him a little too. Not as much as I like Logain, but he’s interesting. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 11/8/2021 at 6:34 AM, SableSage said:

Wheeeeee.. *sliding into the thread*

What do you call having no motivation for anything whatsoever apart from sleeping. What? Low blood pressure? Hmm.. Maybe laziness..

Doze GIFs | Tenor

How's everyone else doing? 

That’s called unconscious deep thinking…it’s working so hard you can’t keep conscious ?

Have some tainted brownies…you won’t care then ?

On 11/9/2021 at 12:37 AM, Talya said:

That’s called unconscious deep thinking…it’s working so hard you can’t keep conscious ?

Have some tainted brownies…you won’t care then ?

I’m gonna use that next time I don’t want to do anything. 

Can I have some too? Got a thing or two I’d like to not care about. 

8 hours ago, Asha'man Shar'aman said:

I’m gonna use that next time I don’t want to do anything. 

Can I have some too? Got a thing or two I’d like to not care about. 

Of course you can Asha I always make plenty…and then I have to eat all the leftovers hmmmm. ?