DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Box

Asha'man Shar'aman

On 3/4/2021 at 12:28 PM, Lavandula said:

So I'm working on some fan art, well..I did research to my inspiration (potato potahto), for an art's club project and I tawt I would make  something I can use in BT. It feel so homey here now ?

That’s awesome Lava! I'm so glad BT feels homey. It can get a little empty at times, for sure. Would you share your artwork when you are done?

Edited by Asha'man Shar'aman

Meeeh...well yah know she be from the WT they are more scaredycats..all these rules about not channeling unsuperviced and yada yada.. We live by another  rule here: (as I understood it) channel away, either it goes well, or it doesn't and you go cray cray. ?

2 hours ago, Lavandula said:

Meeeh...well yah know she be from the WT they are more scaredycats..all these rules about not channeling unsuperviced and yada yada.. We live by another  rule here: (as I understood it) channel away, either it goes well, or it doesn't and you go cray cray. ?

Haha! WT people are more scared of the OP. It’s more strict in the book BT, you aren’t allowed to practice new weaves without a teacher, (to keep the Asha’man somewhat ignorant), but you have to do all chores with the OP, and you don’t get a hot meal until you can channel enough to hear it yourself. In the club BT, I think your assumption is correct. 

11 hours ago, Lavandula said:

Oh really...well no worries Dar is our chaperone so channel away!

Haha! Okay. This time, let’s reverse balefire. *reverses the balefire weave and shoots it at the dying tree in the corner* Hey! Would you look at that! The tree got healthier! Intriguing. 

• 3 weeks later...

So, you want to hide your Balefire, hm? ? 

I think only *coughspoilerewenecoughspoiler* created this weave. 

You, dear sir, need Water and Earth to work with plans, or spend some time with those softy Ogier with their Treesinging. 

*sighs* the use of balefire, sounds cool, but is so overrated. Breaking the Pattern. better to manipulate it... *practices her compulsion weaves*

Light and Shadow.. I sense a difference.. 

1 hour ago, Arie said:

So, you want to hide your Balefire, hm? ? 

I think only *coughspoilerewenecoughspoiler* created this weave. 

You, dear sir, need Water and Earth to work with plans, or spend some time with those softy Ogier with their Treesinging. 

*sighs* the use of balefire, sounds cool, but is so overrated. Breaking the Pattern. better to manipulate it... *practices her compulsion weaves*

Light and Shadow.. I sense a difference.. 

coughspoilerrandomstuffithinkitonlyundidtheeffectsratherthandoingsomethingtotallydifferentsincebalefiredestroystuffithoughtthereversemighthealstuffcoughspoiler

I would love to spent some time with the Ogier! Or I could try to creat Nym again. That would be hard though. 

Uh-oh. I think I’d better watch the BT more closely now! Thankfully we still have one more Lightie. 

4 minutes ago, Arie said:

Careful, or you may become the next Aginor. ?

Okay, this isn’t a joke. I filled half a page of notebook paper with notes on the Nym, and I can’t even begin to tell you how many theories and facts about Shadowspawn I have in my head. I think it’s safe to say I already am the next Aginor. 

20 hours ago, Arie said:

*Slaps "AGINOR WANNABE" stamp on Aman's forehead*

It may now be embroidered in all your clothes. ?

Well, alright! Where did you even get an Aginor wannabe stamp?

Edited by Asha'man Shar'aman

3 hours ago, Lavandula said:

Gambling in the white tower..really? How utterly peculiar..

I know! I’m not brave enough to take the Avatar challenge. Which may or may not have something to do with my lack of DM technical knowledge. 

16 hours ago, Arie said:

Asha...man. Right. Titles.. Those are imporant.. aren't they.. >.>

I thought money worked just as well.

Well, for the purposes of being good, yes. But sometimes its nice to get that extra 40% off by flashing your pins around.