Jump to content

DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Box


Asha'man Shar'aman
 Share

Recommended Posts

Welcome to the Box! This is where you can freely let all of your taint induced madness show. Here you can talk to the voice(s) in your head, practice weaves you learned from your voices, eat tainted brownies while watching others talk to their voices, or any manner of things you like. It is referred to as the Box because it is a safe area for Asha'man to let out some of the taint. Basically this thread is for shenanigans, randomness and insanity. Have fun!

 

*proceeds to reverse the Traveling weave to see what happens* @StarRisk, care to go through it?

Edited by Asha'man Shar'aman
Link to comment
Share on other sites

*wipes slick black oil from eyes* I see...I see...Skies of blue...Clouds of white? No, no...A great Eye set afire?! No, no, not that....

 

Darkness. As far as the eye can see....only Darkness, my old friend 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, StarRisk said:

*wipes slick black oil from eyes* I see...I see...Skies of blue...Clouds of white? No, no...A great Eye set afire?! No, no, not that....

 

Darkness. As far as the eye can see....only Darkness, my old friend 

Hmmm. Perhaps Shayol Ghul? Do you deem it worth exploring further?

 

Lava! You’re back! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ohoho..you gonna call it shayol ghoul?! Can't wait to see what the dark one has to say about that😄 

this I gotta see 👀 

Yes I've been a terrible..I have no idea of my title tbh😁 illian can tell yah..

And what is this? Are we trying to fit people into boxes now? 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

No reason to be greedy star.. You may have the box, I'll have the cheese and we'll give the stick to phae..I heard she got an unruly warder on her hands now.. Can you imagine?😇 *snacks on the cheese*

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Lavandula said:

Ohoho..you gonna call it shayol ghoul?! Can't wait to see what the dark one has to say about that😄 

this I gotta see 👀 

Yes I've been a terrible..I have no idea of my title tbh😁 illian can tell yah..

And what is this? Are we trying to fit people into boxes now? 

 

 

No. I meant that maybe where Star went was Shayol Ghul. I came up with a really bad name for this thread, and I was wondering if anyone had any name suggestions. 
 

I’ll take the plate. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Lavandula said:

No reason to be greedy star.. You may have the box, I'll have the cheese and we'll give the stick to phae..I heard she got an unruly warder on her hands now.. Can you imagine?😇 *snacks on the cheese*

Haha I see what you did there. I can have all kinds of fun with a box...Careful with cheese, you may summon the great Rats!!! 

 

Im liking this tainted thread 😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Asha'man Shar'aman said:

No. I meant that maybe where Star went was Shayol Ghul. I came up with a really bad name for this thread, and I was wondering if anyone had any name suggestions. 
 

I’ll take the plate. 

Mehehe..I was a lightful in shayol ghul..they mostly just stab eachother and such boring stuff..they did have a Jacuzzi but I never got to use it😛  well I like the box..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well, at least one person thinks the name is acceptable! 
 

1 hour ago, Illian Tear said:

Stabbing each other is the height of enjoyment.

Especially with massive spears of Air and Fire. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dark talk blah..boring..oooh lonely plate of tainted brownies.. *sneaks away to raid the cookie plate*

 

giphy.gif

 

Oooh I found food po...pcorn😇

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952acea13534aa6d16f59

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952432599c58702fa6af0

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493b46iqm19nki674vgyyo

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You’re the worst here Lava! I think it’s a crime even in the Black Tower to make your fellows hungry. *takes a tainted brownie off of the plate* Yum! But could possibly use a little more taint. *proceeds to channel into the brownie* Much better!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Lavandula said:

cat-3869583_1280.jpg

 

Nice try. I still say it’s a crime. But, considering this is the BT, maybe defying common laws is good?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have no idea what illian cooks up in the dark part but in the light part we (me myself, I and dar) is very good girls...just a little cray cray *nods*

Ooooh lookie here...

tenor.gif

Ok sigh..fine.. Dar is good and I am cray cray.. So much fun the world be that way😁

Edited by Lavandula
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Lavandula said:

I have no idea what illian cooks up in the dark part but in the light part we (me myself, I and dar) is very good girls...just a little cray cray *nods*

Ooooh lookie here...

tenor.gif

Ok sigh..fine.. Dar is good and I am cray cray.. So much fun the world be that way😁

This is the Black Tower after all. I think you would be weird if you weren’t crazy. Or at least partially insane. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Lavandula said:

I have no idea what illian cooks up in the dark part but in the light part we (me myself, I and dar) is very good girls...just a little cray cray *nods*

Ooooh lookie here...

tenor.gif

Ok sigh..fine.. Dar is good and I am cray cray.. So much fun the world be that way😁

At this very moment the dark side kitchen is out of commission. It will be up and running eventually.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Illian Tear said:

At this very moment the dark side kitchen is out of commission. It will be up and running eventually.

Awww. That’s sad. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What he said^^

I may not be to good at cooking anything truly dark mastermind, that doesn't mean I cannot appreciate it when others cook it lol😄 

Hey like said, just tell me if it's anything I can do to help out, I'm pretty decent in cleaning up old threads (like I noticed the info and rules threads might need a little update...and with some coding it would look very nice) or if you need someone to run the roll calls..🤓

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Asha'man Shar'aman said:

This is the Black Tower after all. I think you would be weird if you weren’t crazy. Or at least partially insane. 

tenor.gif?itemid=7482422

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...