DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

NFL TALK

Zander?

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, thehumantrashcan said:

LOL.  It will be tough to get past any of our fellow NFC West teams.  Undefeated division!  Going to be a fun season!

Unfortunately for u and the Rams and cards.... You all getting at least 2 losses each... Lololololol 

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, thehumantrashcan said:

Yeah, it's going to be tough for both our teams.  Those Cardinals are looking really good and other than this weekend the Rams seemed unstoppable. 

NFC WEST TOUGH bro... Lololololol 

• 4 weeks later...

Oooh, that's a rough one.  I gave up on fantasy football about 5 years ago.  Everytime there is money involved it lose horribly and anytime there isn't I do pretty well.

Hoping things turn around for the Seahawks once Wilson is back in working order.  Felt nice to dominate in that last game but who doesn't against the Jaguars. 

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, DELTA said:

Yeah, they're going to need him to play well to have a chance. I won't get the Dallas-KC game so I'll be tuned in

Oh, the Dallas-KC game will be interesting too.  Sorry you won't get it.  SEA-AZ is either going to be the Hawks getting slaughtered or a good close game.

22 minutes ago, thehumantrashcan said:

Oh, the Dallas-KC game will be interesting too.  Sorry you won't get it.  SEA-AZ is either going to be the Hawks getting slaughtered or a good close game.

Is Murray playing? He's been out the last few games and I don't pay enough attention to know if he's back yet ?

Dallas-KC is gonna be another great one, I hope. Bummer I won't get to watch it but maybe there'll be a rematch sometime in February I can catch then ?