DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

NFL TALK

Zander?

No matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't get into the NFL this year.  It just didn't interest me at all, even my team that I've followed for over 50 years.  

I think in future years, 2020 will be remembered as a crucial point in history for so many reasons.

...and if we haven't had enough proof already, here's more proof that we may not have any future: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/irregardless

Edited by 2RiversFan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

See!  NFC West is going to be competitive as usual!  Love it!  I used to cheer for the 49ers because for the majority of the time the Seahawks were hopeless so I'd always cheer for those red guys, especially during the Montana and Young years.  I was so happen when Rice joined the Seahawks at the end of his career.

I take it you're pretty confident the 49ers are going to take the division?

33 minutes ago, thehumantrashcan said:

See!  NFC West is going to be competitive as usual!  Love it!  I used to cheer for the 49ers because for the majority of the time the Seahawks were hopeless so I'd always cheer for those red guys, especially during the Montana and Young years.  I was so happen when Rice joined the Seahawks at the end of his career.

I take it you're pretty confident the 49ers are going to take the division?

Trey Lance OROTY.  9ers going 12-5 or 13-4.  You tell me..... Lololololol 

6 minutes ago, thehumantrashcan said:

Yeah, if either of our teams don't win the division they will be a shoe in for the wild card.  Most commentators are expecting us to end up with the same record.  Going to be a good season for sure.

Any other teams you cheer for or just the 9ers?

Def not the Seahawks or Patriots.... Lololololol 

13 minutes ago, Zander? said:

Def not the Seahawks or Patriots.... Lololololol 

Heh, I share your sentiment on the Patriots.

I am also always cheering for the Browns.  I'd like to see them finally get out of the pit they have been in forever and get a decent playoff seat.  Nice to see a team work their way up like the Seahawks did.

Edited by thehumantrashcan

48 minutes ago, thehumantrashcan said:

Heh, I share your sentiment on the Patriots.

I am also always cheering for the Browns.  I'd like to see them finally get out of the pit they have been in forever and get a decent playoff seat.  Nice to see a team work their way up like the Seahawks did.

Ya I couldn't hate it if the Brown's made it and lose to the 9ers...lololololol 

6 hours ago, thehumantrashcan said:

Regardless of how optimistic we are about our teams, those Rams are going to give us a run for the money.  I'm just looking forward to good games.  Should be very entertaining.

Ya a little scared to see Stafford with a coach and team.. Lolololol