DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Soooooooooo...

Quibby

I created him specifically to be the guy who tinkered around with gunpowder for the Band.  Didn't know if he had been purposed towards that in an NSW sense since my brain ate itself.

2 hours ago, Quibby said:

I created him specifically to be the guy who tinkered around with gunpowder for the Band.  Didn't know if he had been purposed towards that in an NSW sense since my brain ate itself.

Nope, he's still your PC. I always had high hopes that I could nail your feet to the floor here again at some point.:wink: Go forth and create havoc.

Ah, she'll forgive me... if for no other reason than it's hard to be angry at somebody who only comes into contact with the real world maybe once or twice a week. ?

Besides, if I'm coming back, I'm bloody well going to make sure that everybody knows I'm back.

To be honest, I kind of like the idea of blowing up the latrines outside the Red Keep, just to inconvenience the entire command chain of the Band, but that might just be my perverse sense of humor.

*chuckles* I can't imagine any Banders having an objection to that kind of inconvenience.

I don't mind you blowing stuff up... I'd prefer it wasn't the entire Citadel. It is Ogier built after all, we can't make them rebuild the bloody place.

• Arie locked this topic