DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Anyone want to play?

Lavinya

So! I have a shiny new Aes Sedai character and I'd love to play with her! She's a Blue with very Brown-ish tendencies and is generally friendly. Anyone feel like meeting her? I'm open to absolutely anything, including retro rp as a novice or accepted to help flesh her out. Chance meeting in the gardens? Novices looking to prank someone? Encounter in the warders yard? I'm open to anything and anyone, I just want to take her for a spin. Let me know if you're interested in something! :)

My Accepted, Kiyi, is also Blue with Brown-ish tendencies lol. I'm just writing her Oaths/Raising RP at the moment so once I get her out of retro, maybe we can figure out an Ajah RP or something.

ooooooooh !!!!!

I have my Ravenhild Novice :biggrin:

She's not very happy to be in the White Tower at the moment. She might want to prank someone and / or try to escape the grounds. 

Tagging @Oddpositions who might be interested in a RP as well :)

@Taymist some sort of Blue RP once you're up to it would be awesome! I'll try and brainstorm but I am absolutely open to ideas.

@Chaelca and @Oddpositions if you would like to prank Senette, I am so up for that. Or at least, attempt to. She may not even realise she's been pranked which could be extra hilarious. Or she might catch you and put you to work. Lots of possibilities! OR I can just recruit you as a pair of pack mules to help with her work...hmmm lots of appealing ideas. Let me know what you'd like to do. :D

Ok @Chaelca and @Oddpositions why don't you plot a prank of some description, whatever takes your fancy - itching powder, soap bubbles in the fountain, mice in the library, flour bomb, water bucket on the door....I don't know, anything you can think of. Except, let's presume you had a target in mind (like a fellow novice/accepted) but Senette unwittingly ends up walking into it and becoming the unintended victim. Naturally there needs to be IC consequences, so if the MoN is agreeable Senette will put you to work helping her with her research which quite possibly could involve you both lugging heavy books and equipment about while she pokes and prods at rocks and plants and things (or even you, ha!)...I like to keep things open to unpredictability so if something like that works for you, let's do it! (assuming MoN says it's ok, Chae?) 

@Jagen Sedai I would love to RP something with one of your characters, any ideas? I'm ok with multiple threads, time is something I have plenty of at the moment :)

@Chaelca @Lavinya I really like the idea of Senette not knowing right away. I had mentioned it to Chae, but I was thinking of ashes. They could set something up where ash gets on Senette's face and it is arranged like a mustache and a unibrow or something (Think Mulan! The matchmaker scene where she unwittingly gets ink all over her face.) Senette can walk around and go on about her day, wondering why everyone is staring and gaping at her. Naturaly that wouldn't last long before she catches Viv and Raven :laugh:

A flour bomb sounds amazing tho...

I'm not sure Senette would notice the moustache haha, in her bio it mentions she's oblivious to her appearance at the best of times and often has ink smudges and the like. I can imagine though, something like you two poised on a balcony, ready to drop flour bombs or something on a novice that was coming by only at the last minute it's Senette wandering by that cops it, one moment daydreaming and the next covered from head to toe in flour....hahaha. Anything largely harmless but inconvenient would get the best reaction I think ;)

@keyholder21 I would love to! Any ideas? I've never played a blue before so I'm very open to suggestion for ajah rp scenarios :)

@Lavinya - how new is she?  We could RP her being brand new - like going through the Hall, baking her pie, learning some of the new weaves from my Blue?

If that won't work, perhaps we could rp her getting some information from Mimi (Miahna) regarding her travels, for the Eyes and Ears?  Mimi isn't often in the Tower, after all, so she has a wealth of knowledge :). 

It's been a while since I read the books - if you're like me, here's a link to 13th depository on customs and Blue Ajah is in the middle,

Edited by keyholder21

23 hours ago, Oddpositions said:

@Chaelca @Lavinya I really like the idea of Senette not knowing right away. I had mentioned it to Chae, but I was thinking of ashes. They could set something up where ash gets on Senette's face and it is arranged like a mustache and a unibrow or something (Think Mulan! The matchmaker scene where she unwittingly gets ink all over her face.) Senette can walk around and go on about her day, wondering why everyone is staring and gaping at her. Naturaly that wouldn't last long before she catches Viv and Raven :laugh:

A flour bomb sounds amazing tho...

I love both ideas lol *grins* but the ash is a winner (I may be a Mulan fan >> ) :biggrin:

Also the MoN totally approves the idea!

1qsq.gif

On 5/16/2018 at 8:23 AM, keyholder21 said:

@Lavinya

It's been a while since I read the books - if you're like me, here's a link to 13th depository on customs and Blue Ajah is in the middle,

There is also customs listed in the Blue Ajah Info thread on your board ;)

Also, yes, I'd love to meet your Blue. I think I'll use Astradore for that :D

15 hours ago, Jagen Sedai said:

There is also customs listed in the Blue Ajah Info thread on your board ;)

Also, yes, I'd love to meet your Blue. I think I'll use Astradore for that :D

Oh!  Yeah!  Haha, thanks :). Cool!

• 1 month later...

If any WT chars wants to play, I'm looking for a sister or an accepted to assign my warder yard trainee a chore :) Anything is fine and totally up to you. Thanks!

Chores

An Aes Sedai or an Accepted assigns you a chore. What chore is up to them, you need to complete this chore to their satisfaction.