Sign in to follow this  
LedZepMan

OUCH!!! My Eyeballs!!!

Do they make glasses for not being able to see my reflection in the mirror?

round-purple-vampire-glasses.jpg

3 ain't terrible. I can manage that. If it was like 7 or more.......then I'd be snorting any and all painkillers I could get my hands on

Edited by LedZepMan

Wait are tri-focals an actual thing?

Yes. I am considering getting some. They are bifocals with an extra strip for viewing computer screens. 

I lost track of a lot of threads playing mafia, and this was one of them, so I'm catching up now.

I second Dar'Jen's question--how are you doing now, LZM?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• I hope your angle here isn’t that I’m pandering to Cory because he said you were suspect D1. Before the claim I had him and Kaylee both in my bottom three, so I’m not sure if I believe this is a genuine thought from you or not.   I don’t take offense to being fooled, if anything I give you props and have a lot of respect. Good on you, you played a clean game and even when you did blatant stunts to save a teammate, I still overlooked them.   Beyond that, I like you’re a pretty cool dude. You say some pretty funny stuff and generally are fun to have on the roster.   All that said, this isn’t about last game at all minus for maybe some meta now that I have seen you scum firsthand. Meta comes with the territory, you know that.   D1 you were pretty unengaged. Your main points of interest were defending from being shaded, and then the discussion about what it or isn’t potty mouth.   D2 you’ve come out and decided that I am scum. I know at least in that regard you’re wrong. We’re in the middle of figuring that one out. Your read on Zander is pretty wishy washy and basically boils down to a coin flip, from what I took away. The argument that either Zander or I are scum also reminds me of last game where you propped up the same either/or argument with me and Lenlo.
    •   1. Sometimes throwing something out and seeing what people say is a worth while exercise. Furthermore, based on my interpretation of the playing field D1, I thought it could be a possibility. We can argue about what is Basic and what isn’t, but I don’t particularly think that argument will be fruitful.   2. You’re gonna have to explain this one differently so I understand better. I don’t see what Cory has to do with it other than he was one of the (correct) connections that I made.   3. I’ll rephrase. 11 is an unconventional number of players, at least here in my experience. Another agree to disagree argument.   4. If we’re gonna have a discussion I should explain my thought process - no?   5. That’s an interesting take. I don’t feel I’ve been playing to or for Cory at all. I think a lot of my reactions/takes have been original and without fear.   6. I get it. Hard analysis isn’t as easy as before. Without evidence then there’s no proving or disproving either.
    •   All you have done here is repeat my question.    We all know that you flipped that last minute vote out. I'm asking you why.    I don't need to have "theories" to ask you why you did something "unnecessary" and "weird". 
    •   Yeeeaaahhhhh, no.    See, the thing is, nobody elected you to be the profanity monitor. Especially when said profanity may or may not actually be profanity.   But it does make for a nice way to distract people. Just sayin'. I need to go back and find what it was that somebody said to make you barge back into the thread with that nonsense.