DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Weekends

Ryrin

What in particular are you teaching? I went over to a friend's house and made three pairs of beaded earrings. I needed the colors, purple, teal, and black.

We have a guy in the SCA that teaches glass bead making,

How did your class go?

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Club Leader

The class is basically bead stringing and adding a clasp. We also made earrings. I had one student that was a bit attitudinal, but not towards me. Just towards the class itself. She didn't like the demo. Said it was ugly. She picked out different beads, then decided some of them were ugly. Sheesh!

It was fun and finished early. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yup, they already have. It was a lot of changes to their routine and... maybe the boy is afraid of children. And the children have a bomb proof cat at home so they didn't understand that regular cats are... cats.

Anyhoo, rest of the weekend is for rest, as it should be.

We really like to rest on the weekend too.

Today it's beautiful out and we are going to a home and garden show, with friends. Then out to dinner and Barnes and Noble. Sadly, tomorrow it will rain and we can't go on a bike ride.

I spent this afternoon at our local Equestrian practice. Our group is taking horses to Gulf Wars, so this will be the first time I've gotten to ride at war. Very excited! 

Also spent several hours of couch-time this weekend with the boys, catching up on the newest season of How to Train Your Dragon: Race to the Edge. :wink: The dogs love it when we hold still on the couch in one place. It means they get snuggle time. 

I'd love to go to the Gulf Wars!!!

We had a great time at the Home and Garden show and purchased something SCA like which I will share soon.

When I got home I couldn't even get up the dogs were all over me. This morning I put the dogs outside and let the birds out.

Tomorrow, likely homebound except for grocery shopping. It's supposed to rain again. The doggies will love that. Birds too.

Edited by Ryrin