We cannot be complacent! We need to throw our support to Moiraine so that there will be no doubt as to the outcome! Rally the Tower Guard! Rally the Warders! Rally the Ajahs! :moiraine:

:smile:

Hmmm . . . some there think that WoT fans proxied votes and, in essence, stuffed the ballot box with non-valid votes. Seriously? I voted once and only once and it never occurred to me to try to beat the system by going back in numerous times under a newly assumed identity! :rolleyes:

The loosers of those things always claim that... like LG said, they are being sore loosers. I didnt even think of returning to vote.

I think that some pople just do not realise how popular WoT and therefore it's star characters really are. I mean these books all made the NY Times Bestseller's list when then came out. I used to look at the list all the time cause it was in my newspaper and I almost never saw a Sci-Fi/Fantasy book there. That may have changed recently but I doubt there are many more popular series anywhere.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• the site is impossible to use on mobile, but fine on desktop
    • Posts on the Black Tower are never redundant.   #ItItKnown.
    • Hello again. Sorry for the delay in updating the game. There were some timing issues and then this happened...   Not really our village but you get the idea. Thanks Snow bomb.   Now on to the results...   In the first Semi-Final match we have Mills against Oscar.  Oscar fresh off his called shot in the first round. Mills having survived two battles already making him a hardened veteran of the Battle of Wits arena. they both brought it but only one can be the victor.   In the second Semi-Final it was James and DJ battling to see who move on to the Final round.     We now move onto the final match, but in the end...  
    • I think there is only one Wheel and one Pattern. Remember Perrin vs Slayer in AMOL? There were alternate representations, which means Verin's musing in Book 3 about the Dark One and his prison is true. Plus the ghost in the White Tower. It is just an Aes Sedai from a parallel world working through her White Tower arranged in a different manner. Perhaps she saw them too?? As for the alternate world, perhaps the War of a Hundred Years was raging when the Trolloc Wars broke out there? I like your ideas though. Just that it looks to me to be the opposite. Or it could be a little of both opinions just as easily.  
    • Oh ill welcome support regardless of political affiliation. Im not so concerned with party line that I would turn down a vote/assistance from someone who disagrees with me on every other issue. Id just be happy we had common ground.   Now you say that Right Wingers dont care about LGBT or Abortion, but the Republican party which represents you clearly does. I doubt I will ever vote for a Republican, atleast the way the party is now.