DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Channeling Saidin 101 Sign Up Thread

Talmanes

If you would like to participate in the awesome Channeling Saidin 101 Class that will begin on the 15th of this month, please sign up in this thread.

NOTE: In order to participate in this class, you must have the One Power, meaning you must spend at least some points on your OP levels.

You can spend points, and find out how, at this thread: http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/59429-point-spending-and-angreal-buying/.

Oh, and did I mention you get points for successfully completing the class?

Signed Up:

Eclipse (Teacher's Aide ;) )

Leyrann

Mawthtex

Poetstorm

Cindy

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It will go on for more than a week, so you could certainly just catch up when you get back. Last class I let people 'catch up' or finish in general until a certain point. I'd certainly love to have as many people as want to participate, so I'd be happy to have you still sign up.

@Leyrann - She's a Storm Leader, she already has lots of experience. ;)

Though if any more experienced channelers do want to sign up and show the newbies how it's done, that's perfectly alright as well. :D

• 2 weeks later...

This class is actually meant for Newbies, though anyone can participate as long as they've spent points. You can still sign up though since you just need to be added lol.

HERE is some information about points for you though.

Just sign up people, we can go over spending points once the class starts. Sign up!

Archived