DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

July Chitter Chatter

Ryrin

81-68-_Y2Mtc3RhY2tlZC1wcmludC5wbmc%3D-Ba

We have lots of retirement parties at work. One was at Cattlemens and it was awesome.

It is a lot! Our enrollment keeps going up each year. :biggrin: 

Sounds great! We've only had one or two folks retire at work, though we've been doing a lot of new hiring, which is exciting. This year I shouldn't have to tackle 260 students! Hooray more Faculty!

Yikes that seems like a lot. Good that you got some help. *nods* 

• 3 weeks later...

I'm so glad to hear your Feeling better!

I've been getting to spend an awful lot of extra time with my little nephew. Absolutely loving it but I'm probably driving my sister-in-law Bonkers I think I've seen her more this month than I've seen her for the entire nine years I've been with her brother.

I just dropped my daughter off at Camp yesterday we kind of had a huge fight the day before so I'm feeling rather miserable I'm just hoping she's having a good time.

Trying to have some extra time with my son because I haven't been paying as much attention to him as I feel I should be and what better time than the week my daughter is away then to spoil him with attention but he had a sleepover at my mother-in-law's last night and a Wednesday night he's going to be having sleepover at my dad's so that's most of the week already away from me. That said we played Monopoly yesterday and were playing again tonight before he went to bed.

And I may have a job lined up. I know they said on Friday that I was the number one candidate it's down to me and one other. Just got to go through a couple more Hoops to see if we can make it I was expecting to hear more today but didn't

• Club Leader

You must be going nuts waiting to hear. *crosses fingers and toes for you*

I'm sure everything will work out with your daughter. She's probably having a really good time, and you're the only one suffering. 

If all else fails, remember that I love you, Katbonded. 

Well, tomorrow we are going to a BBQ and pool party with the SCA peeps from noon to 5pm. Then at 7 a different group has invited us for pie and swimming at their home.

Sunday, I've made the decision, I want to go to the lake and spend the day. 

Oh, I am so exhausted. I spent about 5 hours swimming in the lake. We brought snacks but then had dinner at Forks Inn and them stopped at the candy store. I could barely function at work today. I was lucky we had training.

XMOf7hg.jpg