DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello

Eochaid

I'm a long time reader, first time dragonmount member. It looks like you've all put a lot into this site since I last visited. The artwork has definitely improved. I got on today to get an update on how RJ's doing. I'm glad to hear he's on his way up. I know we all think a lot of him and the wonderful alternate reality he has created for us. I'm glad to be a part of such a great thing.

My name is Eric Stevenson, and I am assuming the name of one of my favourite ancestors, Eochaid Muinremur, the Horseman of the Heavens, So hello to all, and thanks.

Eochaid Muinremur was a scotch/irish king of Dal Riada, and a source of the King Arthur Legends. As the is very little fact supporting a true king arthur, it goes to show that he is collaboration of kings, seeing as the legends had been around for a long time and were not given the name of arthur until around 1200. All the Celts who most likely were the source of arthurian legend are also ancestors of mine- including Artur Conn (believed to be arthur's namesake) and Niall of the Nine Hostages- both claims to my heirarchy in the wheel of time- Artur Hawking, Pedron Niall, and the Red Hand of Ulster led by Niall Nine Hostages- the original Band of the Redhand. Thanks for the welcome, all!

Archived