DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ghostbusters Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!

Official Vote Count - Day 1

Zander (4/7): Turin, Rey, RTE, Niniel

RTE (5/7): Zander, Shad, BFG, Dice, Alanna

Dice (2/7): Lenlo, Eldrick

Not voting (2): Tsuki, Hallia

With 13 alive it takes 7 to achieve a majority Lynch.

Day 1 deadline is set for Wednesday 13 April @ 9 PM BST

Day 1 Deadline Countdown

Just over 1 hour to go.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been lost in another game for like 6 hours this morning and all of last night.  yolo RTE I'll probably not be caught up until post-EoD

I would lynch Dice over Zander

Whos your better pick Shad and why, Dice or RTE?

I'm more likely to vote Rte for two reasons: dice is starting to feel town, and Rte has more votes and I refuse to lunch zander.

Pros to voting dice: he might still be scum and I'm second guessing myself, and resolve some of turin/zander. The catch on that is resolvement through NAs

Lainey Town and Laine knows that the NA are the best way to solve me and Turin,

Solid post.

We're not going to get any better info by eod unfortunately, so Rte/dice.

Both of these are better trains then me.

And RTE is a better lynch then Dice imo.

agreed.

I'm pretty confident in you, don't let me down

I wont, Lainey you should know but Im Town and Ive shown it imo to the people that know my play and me well.

I'm more likely to vote Rte for two reasons: dice is starting to feel town, and Rte has more votes and I refuse to lunch zander.

Pros to voting dice: he might still be scum and I'm second guessing myself, and resolve some of turin/zander. The catch on that is resolvement through NAs

Solid post.

Cute.

most likely we discover they won't.

I'm here, at least for a bit. What would people like me to answer?

Zander is shouting a lot about progressing my views but I don't feel like content in thread has changed my views very much. Well, at least specifically not on him, and as my strongest scum read I don't see a reason for moving my vote. With each post I've tried to list players whose most recent interactions had me feel one way or another about them, moving them up or down the town-mafia continuum. Here's an updated reads list:

Turin
Lenlo
Alanna
Tsuki (admittedly, only because of his claim, not his content)
Eldrick
Rey
Hallia

BFG
Niniel
Shad
Dice

Zander

I guess I'd describe progression of my views as follows:

Hallia's vote-jumping in combination with her consensus posts  has her trending down on my list. John started off very strong but Hallia throwing her vote around and justifying it retrospectively is not doing her any favours in terms of looking town.

Turin's idea that Dice may in fact be a third party is an interesting claim. If we argue that it is likely that there is at least one third party player in the game, I would put Dice in that slot at this point. However, his early breadcrumbing of not being able to die (yes, I do understand how a treestump works, I just figure he took some liberties with that comment) does give some credence to his claim. That being said he may just trying to be staying alive as a survivor, which to me also seems quite plausible. Third party would make sense with his gameplay as well (staying out of Zander Turin voting, for example). 

I still do feel like Mafia are avoiding Zander and Turin, and as I said should Zander flip town I would look at people who didn't vote either of them. While mafia obviously will vote to lynch townies, if Zander flips town, and I believe Turin is town, then they stayed off the early trains and played it safe by not committing a vote to either that could be later used against them or invite scrutiny. That is why it is so important one of them dies today, because I think that will reflect in a meaningful way on a number of players. Furthermore, there are other people that the cop can use his view tonight to vet, such as Dice for instance. 

Finally, there is no one else I would lynch who I believe is more likely to be scum than Zander, and as I said, his or Turin's lynch would offer the most information this early in the game. I don't think the fact that I need to remember to check the thread and can't do so as easily on my phone, and that I've been quite busy and stressed in real life, is indicative of my alignment in the game. I am town. I am not revealing my role or identity. I think Mafia already have their hands full with potential kills tonight, don't need to give them any more information than they already have. I would also like to stress that Tsuki is only town IMO because of his claim. Nothing he has posted would get him out of the null category otherwise, and prior to his claim I had him as a scum read. While we don't have a CC, the real cop may just be playing it safe. Therefore prior to some evidence I would also treat him with some modest scrutiny. Hopefully he uses his PR to contribute more to the game in coming days. Finally, my nulls (in orange) is where I think the rest of the scum team are hiding. 

Why dud you respond to my post about your stance on Dice not making sense?

You keep saying Mafia are avoiding me and Turin yet youre voting me?

That doesmt make sense.  Can you answer my questions about Dice please.

Youre one of the players on the block yet you refuse to claim?

Thats pretty Townie right....

You never mentioned rl stuff besides no email notifications iirc.  Using that now looks like your trying to use some ATE imo.

Are you here to answer my questions or anyone else's questions?

Cause you not being here after you said you wont claim would look really bad.

Solid post.

Cute.

most likely we discover they won't.

The Cop's gonna view one of us imo.

Do you disagree on that?

Turin then how about we try not to lunch town and we won't have to worry about na resolving things. Wtf

Do you think I'm town? Your tone sounds like it.
yes I believe you're town. Zander is town. Those are my most confident reads besides myself and our claimed cop who is meh

Official Vote Count - Day 1

Zander (4/7): Turin, Rey, RTE, Niniel

RTE (5/7): Zander, Shad, BFG, Dice, Alanna

Dice (2/7): Lenlo, Eldrick

Not voting (2): Tsuki, Hallia

With 13 alive it takes 7 to achieve a majority Lynch.

Day 1 deadline is set for Wednesday 13 April @ 9 PM BST

Day 1 Deadline Countdown

Just over 1 hour to go.

Also if RTE flips Scum which I think is likely as I first pointed out.  Look hard at the 4 people still on me for like the majority of the game and there refusal to really look else where.

Who is in thread right.now.

If anyone posts within an hour of DL and doesn't have a well reasoned vote I'm gonna be unhappy with them.

Im here.  If it looks like it not going to be, are you just gonna keep your vote on me?

Also wondering where Nini is I had left a question for her early this morning and havent seen her respond to it

Like of the 4 people on me Turins the only who made a case against me which is pretty well entirely on the QT with little to nothing based on the actual game and the other 3 are sheeping my read off of that for their vote.

Archived