DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ghostbusters Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!

[v]RTE[/v]

I think Dice and Zander are town

I have a couple of hours at Helsinki and I'll try to get on then properly, last night/this morning was a bit of a rush :/

I won't be around at EoD

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[v]RTE[/v]

I think Dice and Zander are town

I have a couple of hours at Helsinki and I'll try to get on then properly, last night/this morning was a bit of a rush :/

I won't be around at EoD

We don't have to clear it up by lynching one of them, though. Like seriously. We just had a cop claim.

which is awesome   if he lives   which is awesome if the one he views isnt a gf.

theres always the option that we may not lynch one of them   it depends on the conversation

@laine   I said at the outset of all this i wanted to hear from Zander. nothing he has said has made me go "ohhh thats scummy!"  i have nothing to point at thats making it obvious hes scum.

his tone is frustrated but hes not doing one thing i use to pick him as mafia.

i just dont know if he is scum. So im gonna let it get sorted by the cop.

i dont think turin is given the way he claimed and his arguments for his case

and in case of derpness  i hope any doc role realises they have to protect tsuki tonight

First reason. He wants to solve Zander/Turin by lynching one because he doesn't want to leave it to a cop view. Suspects GF. After receiving grief about his abandoning his idea of lynching between them, he suggests having the cop view them. Inconsistent.

ive already answered this and am in no mood to do it again so its gonna be short so make sure you remember it

he hardclaimed a town role.  automatic unvote unless ccd

he wasnt ccd  he was instead corroborated by zander

so at least one of them is town unless this is a zander gambit and i dont think it is cause i dont think he could get turin to go along with it

didnt he actually claim neighbourIZER??  maybe im making a mistake there

Second reason. I ask him about why he suddenly went from suspecting Turin to townreading him. He claims it was because Turin claimed a town role. I point out that Neighbor is an unaligned role. He says he thought the role Turin claimed was Neighborizer. I prove him wrong. His read on turin disappears. He hasn't mentioned Turin since. If he was suspecting Turin originally, and his reason for changing his mind isn't accurate, what happened to the suspicion?

Third Reason. The way he is treating his claim. Like his vote is more important than other townie votes, that we would be losing a great deal if we lynched him. If he is telling the truth, his vote is just as important as any of ours, and he has the added bonus of still being able to talk if we are wrong about him. I don't believe his claim AT ALL. He is not acting in the way someone would if they knew they could still impact the game after dying.

Turin, I still see you coming from a towny POV

You are wrong about me, but i can see why you think what you do.

I think you're wrong about Zander. When you look at it from "towny that doesn't fully understand the role", what he has done makes sense. If he assumed that you were scum because he was town. Besides everything about you and the QT, he has been fairly towny.

You might be on to something with Shad. As I said at the beginning of the game, I am bad at reading him. I have thought he was town twice now when he was scum. I am not basing my read on him by my own judgement anymore. He has said a lot of things this game that I agree with, which is usually an indicator that someone is town. He is good at pocketing me, though, so that might be what you're seeing as a connection between us.

Out of curiosity, though. You mentioned that you are questioning your read on Zander because you see the possibility of a Shad/Dice/Me team. Why is your vote still on Zander?

That's because I am town. 

I'm a bit torn on Zander. A lot of his other content is pretty good. Or at least looks good. Too many people are reading him town for his tunnel at me (I guess) for them all to be mafia. Plus I do have to consider the possibility that he just really screwed up. 

I still think that his Dice position could well be an early distance attempt. I also think the RTE push is possibly LHF to take pressure off him (and maybe Dice). 

The reason I am still voting him is that I just don't see how he hasn't actually reconsidered his position. He has basically gone from "Turin is DEF Mafia" to "well he doesn't HAVE to be mafia but..." and then rattles off only reasons he suspects me (which are either factually incorrect or weak IMO) and is looking at everything I do and seeing only mafia.

I also like the  spread in the votes right now. It is putting pressure on people to have valid reasons that they will be held accountable for later.  We have three viable lynch trains. I am willing to see Z or Dice lynched and if RTE ends up being the lynch then I will have a new perspective based on how he flips. 

You suspect Dice being on a team with Shad and me. You suspect Zander distancing himself from Dice (i.e. teammate with him), and yet you aren't voting Dice.

Noted.

Okay...

Ghostbusters_-_Dana_Barrett_9515.jpg

FTR I already explained why my vote is where it is currently. I only have one and I'm using it the best I can right now.  I do suspect all of you. I also suspect Dice might be indy(which you agreed with) Your post sounds like you might be knowing Dice really will flip mafia and somehow want to flip this onto me. 

I'm basically now VT since Z won't talk to me in QT so I basically am a free NK or lynch for the rest of the game. I've given my input. I think I might have multiple wolves in my sights so I can die happy.  

I will address your read on Zander, then.

You have a problem with him seeing everything you do as being mafia. That isn't scummy for him. That is what he does as either alignment. He's not tunneling, per say. He's still looking at other people (i.e. RTE), but once he thinks you are scum, it's really hard to change his mind.

How does my post sound like I know Dice would flip mafia? I know nothing of the sort. I noticed that you are suspecting him in 2 different groups, and aren't voting him (incidentally, that's the same thing I had a problem with Rey about).

Your explanation sounds to me like you suspect Dice of not being town more than you do Zander. Whether or not he's 3p, you don't think he's town.

Turin wheres your progression on Eldrick that you said you were gonna do?

Why is doing this such a big deal for you?

I mean i asked and you said you were going to.

In the thread. I think.

Because I'm feeling chippy and I don't think it is a priority to me at this time.

Why is it such a big deal to you? 

jAglWQw.gif

Eldrick. 

FWIW I like your thoughts there on Dice. I do have a specific reason for why I'm currently on Zander aside from the fact that I still do suspect him for his 

Not adjusting his mindset that I HAVE to be mafia mechanically (which is just flat out wrong both mechanically and factually) despite how it has now been explained to him. 

AND

weird inexplicable adherence to his stance regarding Dice both ITT and in the QT. He's factually wrong but is continuing the argument and I can't see any way that comes from town. 

AND

his general actions (or lack thereof) in the QT both to start the game and since. 

@ Zander

Why would I change my view of you when I think you are mafia? I found one thing that you have done that I don´t think you would do as town and in my eyes it makes you mafia. For what it´s worth, my view on you have changed but not for the better. I will not let go just because you don´t think I have "developed" my read on you. I think you are mafia. That´s it!

And to people that are accusing RTE of just following other players. I will not defend RTE, because I have not re-read his posts. But I will defend the right to agree with others. How on earth would we ever achieve a lynch if people didn´t agree with each other? Sure, mafia could try to hide among popular oppinions (and maybe that is what he is doing, what do I know?) but in this case, if Zander is mafia, then mafia will only use that as an excuse to get people not to vote him. Since I have games where I disappear for a while I know what it´s like to show up, realise that I agree with others, post that and then people say that I´m just following others. That doesn´t have to be wrong. 

We don't have to clear it up by lynching one of them, though. Like seriously. We just had a cop claim.

which is awesome   if he lives   which is awesome if the one he views isnt a gf.

theres always the option that we may not lynch one of them   it depends on the conversation

@laine   I said at the outset of all this i wanted to hear from Zander. nothing he has said has made me go "ohhh thats scummy!"  i have nothing to point at thats making it obvious hes scum.

his tone is frustrated but hes not doing one thing i use to pick him as mafia.

i just dont know if he is scum. So im gonna let it get sorted by the cop.

i dont think turin is given the way he claimed and his arguments for his case

and in case of derpness  i hope any doc role realises they have to protect tsuki tonight

First reason. He wants to solve Zander/Turin by lynching one because he doesn't want to leave it to a cop view. Suspects GF. After receiving grief about his abandoning his idea of lynching between them, he suggests having the cop view them. Inconsistent.

ive already answered this and am in no mood to do it again so its gonna be short so make sure you remember it

he hardclaimed a town role.  automatic unvote unless ccd

he wasnt ccd  he was instead corroborated by zander

so at least one of them is town unless this is a zander gambit and i dont think it is cause i dont think he could get turin to go along with it

didnt he actually claim neighbourIZER??  maybe im making a mistake there

Second reason. I ask him about why he suddenly went from suspecting Turin to townreading him. He claims it was because Turin claimed a town role. I point out that Neighbor is an unaligned role. He says he thought the role Turin claimed was Neighborizer. I prove him wrong. His read on turin disappears. He hasn't mentioned Turin since. If he was suspecting Turin originally, and his reason for changing his mind isn't accurate, what happened to the suspicion?

Third Reason. The way he is treating his claim. Like his vote is more important than other townie votes, that we would be losing a great deal if we lynched him. If he is telling the truth, his vote is just as important as any of ours, and he has the added bonus of still being able to talk if we are wrong about him. I don't believe his claim AT ALL. He is not acting in the way someone would if they knew they could still impact the game after dying.

Thank you. I would have to re-read his posts myself but I won´t have time to do that before dl. I get the first and second reason. Not the third. Town votes are needed to win the game and if Dice is telling the truth then we need his vote more than his voice. (Dice, I don´t mean that in a bad way.)

Turin- Do I need to really elaborate this?  I know Im Town irt our Roles, that doesnt mean he HAS to be Scum but I feel like he jumped on me early, wasnt willing to reconsider his read till the thread started to.  He's been throwing shade at me all game in what I perceive to be, to see what sticks.  He's not answering my questions and I HATE is stance on RTE.  And the Dice read comment from the QT.

Pot? meet Kettle....

What did you say immediately upon joining the QT under a fake name??? You started dropping hints that you thought I was mafia in thread without any real reasoning before I claimed and made my case so that line is bunk. You apparently haven't reconsidered that read yet despite what the thread thinks.(IIRC you mentioned something about listening to other people if they read someone better than you do).   I have asked you to put your questions into a list and I will answer them. If you want them answered enough you will do so and not yell about my not answering your questions. I have my list of suspects. RTE is lower on my list but you can rest assured that if he is alive on D3 and he isn't contributing more that I will be there looking hard at him. Idon't see how you can still dispute the dice thing. My post in the QT where I say I think Dice is mafia is directly ahead of the post in there where you agree with me. My post questioning Dice about his Ghost claim was before you had ANY content in thread, if you had even posted yet. So once again, NO. 

You only claimed because I was breadcrumbing it so whats your point irt that?

You keep saying post my questions for you but they were all there when youre supposed to be reading the thread.  If youre not reading or refusing to answer that onus is on you if you don't want me to call you on it then answer them. I mean if youre Town then you shouldnt have anything to hide or be worried about answering them right.  I mean Im your TOP Scum read and Im answering everything Ive been asked. 

Where this post you said you were gonna making showing your progression on your Eldrick read/post.  Still havent seen that yet either.

You keep saying that the way I played my role isnt Towny yet when I explain it to you and tell you I read the role you try and throw shade by saying I should have asked the Mod which I explained and then you wouldnt continue on that point.

Again you keeping bringing up the Dice QT read which is the ONLY thing were disagreeing on and thats a big part of your reasoning for your read on me yet I know the difference so what else do you want me to say about it.

Also you say you think it might be a Shad/Dice/Eldrick Scum team YET youre still voting me and you think that there's a Town aligned Ghost but both Eldrick and Dice have claimed Ghost.  This doesnt make any sense to me.

I think your reasoning that oh Ill just look at RTE later is ridiculous.

I claimed and made my case because YOU were obviously NOT going to reconsider YOUR previously stated stance on me in the QT. 

Like I said(this will be the last time BTW) IF you really want specific questions answered then make a list of them and I WILL answer them. If you can't be  bothered then just keep yelling about it. I'm not really bothered to go thru all of your long posts to find each question and then mince the quotes etc... I don't really do homework.

I could say go look in my ISO and it might even be there. TBH, placating you isn't my highest priority at the present.

I'm not entitled to my opinion? What has been the general thread consensus regarding how you handled your role? Maybe this is a Z problem and not a T problem. Your not dumb so when I see you doing things that look dumb from a town PoV then I have to question. That you haven't really tried to change your path is also concerning.

Why are you still denying the facts? It's like your clinging to one little thing to have an argument when you know (I think) that your incorrect (or at best misinterpreting).  

Where did I say there was a town aligned ghost??? 

How many times have you said the same about Thane??? I've said I have more to be suspicious of on different people. Why would I just drop my reads to follow others? Especially people that I have as suspects?

Ok so in this spoiler and in the spoiler inside I highlighted in Red the part where you said there was likely a Town aligned Ghost

Eldrick posts around the earlier questionable section I mentioned.

I'm feeling good about John so far. I hope it continues so I can start building my town core.

And as I said in my list of thought, I don't trust Shad.

[v]Shad[/v]

Haven't seen anything remotely scummy yet, and this is a good place to add some pressure IMO.

Here he says he doesn't trust Shad, but for a poor reason explained later. He then puts a "pressure" vote on him. FYI a pressure vote isn't going to apply real pressure if it is labeled a pressure vote. This is a throwaway. Since it is Eldrick it also made me think of something else. I think he might well be a wolf here again.

I have been fooled twice by Shad, and badly.

I don't trust him, and won't trust what he says on its own. I need other people to give me a town read on him before I can consider it myself.

States his poor reason. Bold is important for later. 

I also think I'm gonna slot dice as town for now because I am constantly misreading him as scum.

More poor reasoning. It has me wondering something else. complete thoughts later.

alright boys who we lunchin

i'm in charge now

Wolves or Zander  possibly both

I read this as a joke. I think Zander is reading too much into it.

Reading this again it also is giving me a thought about possible connection between Eldrick and Dice. Dice's statement could be read as TMI because he lists Zander and wolves separately. The connector doesn't join them either. 

Read it this way:

Cory: Who we lunchin?

Dice: Wolves

Dice: Zander

Dice: possibly both. 

Nowhere in this response is there the connection that Zander could be mafia. Initially I read this as Dice defending Z which it could still be. It is possible that is in fact Dice having a TMI town read on Z and that coloured his phrasing. That Eldrick is there basically defending Dice (whom he normally reads as mafia)  by trying to dismiss Zander's opinion on the statement. This is a weird stance for Eldrick IMO.

I'm also not saying THAT he's a wolf. It's obviously too early to tell. Voting him is as good as anyone else ATP (except for my previously mentioned town reads)

I believe this was about shad??? or maybe Zander. I'm really not sure and the context doesn't really make it clear to me so I will just say it is awkward. Possibly an attempt to give himself an out for any later vote.  

Well yea. I kinda do. When you are consistently wrong, you want to try something else.

This was after I noted his slotting based on previous failures was a poor way to go that I was saying was a means to in effect give himself a pass for bad votes this game. (i didn't really explain that very well at the time so I can understand if he was confused about it. 

I don't think ghost = scum

I'm a ghost too.

i haven't seen the whole movie, but are all ghosts bad ghosts?

I think Tsuki probably has this more right than not. It is assumed that ghosts are bad in this game I think. Therefore gaming the mod there is likely to be one good ghost (either as an actual character or as a safe fake claim) but not more than 1 IMO. 

@Laine

Lol I'll be making reads later once I reread these 8 pages. Just for you

Can you make reads for the rest of us too?

@dice

ithi theres currently two votes on me

How do you feel about those votes?

Hi again everyone! I´m now awake. Or something close to it. 

Eldrick, that is poor reasoning to make someone a wolf. Basically that he is a good wolf. I disagree with the idea of you being willing to trust someone else to tell you he is town before you are even willing to consider it. 

It is very early still but I will look at Shad. 

D1  yolo wolf team of Dice, Zander and Tsuki.  

Please explain the yolo team. Reasons?

Actually I'd like to know this myself. You recently touched base on dice and zander, but you haven't given any reason for Tsuki IIRC.

TBH, Tsuki is the most YOLO of the three. It is only the bold below. He acknowledges Dice claiming ghost but doesn't seem to want to pursue it in any meaningful way. 

alanna is new to me... Hate that opening, smells funky as hell...

dice claimed ghost *nods*... but claimed Townie ghost? O.o

Rey says Towny too often to be sincere

Turin is scum, because he married Ithi. Also, his favorite dessert is apparently Trifles... words are hard.

I think I am going to enjoy playing with Rey.

Teammates

Hi, BFG <3

The rest seems to be mostly meaningless banter with the possible exception of the Rey/Shad thing. Especially since dice is already "joke" voting Rey. 

Keeping this in mind as I am starting to think Shad could well be wolf here. Eldrick interactions with him seem odd.

I went back and Tsuki actually pings me but for another reason.

Turin is scum, because he married Ithi. Also, his favorite dessert is apparently Trifles... words are hard.

Teammates

Hi, BFG <3

Now I'm silly AND funky :sad:

And emo

Don´t know where he is going with this. 

I just reread the whole thread. I didn't personally have an issue with Tsuki. Both of you apparently do, but neither are voting him. Interesting.

@Turin, your problem with him seems to be that he doesn't have a problem with dice soft claiming a ghost. I personally know this isn't an issue. As I have already mentioned, I am a town ghost. It must just be flavor.

@Niniel, I don't see what you're getting at. Can you explain?

Frankly, I find the fact that anyone has an actual read on anyone in under 10 pages, with almost NO game content posted to be complete bull... so I agree with you, but for a separate set of reasons.

unvote, vote Dice

I'm already starting to think you're town.

This is a good look for you. We both got a town read on the same person from the early game.

[unvote]

So in response to what I highlighted in red in the first post I quoted here

I think I may be premature but I am pretty sure I'm right that Z is mafia and I don't think I wanna let this go today. You can lynch me for it if you want.

HARDCLAIM: DANA BARRETT- TOWN NEIGHBOR

Zander has hinted at being Louis Tully(aka Keymaster/Vinz Clortho: Minion of Gozer) although he has refused to tell me in our QT this or much else. My initial Zander suspicion was in that he initially posted as Secret Person there. His first or second post there was that I must be mafia otherwise we would be listed as masons. That this was his only thought was very troubling as MODS specifically have the mechanic of Neighbors to create a level of mistrust. He has been closed off there and I believe it is to keep from giving any info to the town. He has all of 7 posts there since the game started. I expressed my belief that Dice is mafia before he did there. That was about the last thing he said to me. I think Town Zander looks to work me to try to get info out of me that he can then use to catch me if he truly thinks I'm mafia. That he seems to be ignoring me there speaks volumes IMO. Okay on to the Z quotes ITT: 

Yes, I could be making this up but  I'm not. 

So what you said is not why you claimed as its shown here so...wanna try again?

No idea what youre talking about irt Thane???

You're avoiding answering my questions.

Youre evading/deflecting my comments and concerns.

Why?

Take 2 on Turin asking me about where he said a Town aligned Ghost.

In spoiler highlighted in red.

Eldrick posts around the earlier questionable section I mentioned.

I'm feeling good about John so far. I hope it continues so I can start building my town core.

And as I said in my list of thought, I don't trust Shad.

[v]Shad[/v]

Haven't seen anything remotely scummy yet, and this is a good place to add some pressure IMO.

Here he says he doesn't trust Shad, but for a poor reason explained later. He then puts a "pressure" vote on him. FYI a pressure vote isn't going to apply real pressure if it is labeled a pressure vote. This is a throwaway. Since it is Eldrick it also made me think of something else. I think he might well be a wolf here again.

I have been fooled twice by Shad, and badly.

I don't trust him, and won't trust what he says on its own. I need other people to give me a town read on him before I can consider it myself.

States his poor reason. Bold is important for later. 

I also think I'm gonna slot dice as town for now because I am constantly misreading him as scum.

More poor reasoning. It has me wondering something else. complete thoughts later.

alright boys who we lunchin

i'm in charge now

Wolves or Zander  possibly both

I read this as a joke. I think Zander is reading too much into it.

Reading this again it also is giving me a thought about possible connection between Eldrick and Dice. Dice's statement could be read as TMI because he lists Zander and wolves separately. The connector doesn't join them either. 

Read it this way:

Cory: Who we lunchin?

Dice: Wolves

Dice: Zander

Dice: possibly both. 

Nowhere in this response is there the connection that Zander could be mafia. Initially I read this as Dice defending Z which it could still be. It is possible that is in fact Dice having a TMI town read on Z and that coloured his phrasing. That Eldrick is there basically defending Dice (whom he normally reads as mafia)  by trying to dismiss Zander's opinion on the statement. This is a weird stance for Eldrick IMO.

I'm also not saying THAT he's a wolf. It's obviously too early to tell. Voting him is as good as anyone else ATP (except for my previously mentioned town reads)

I believe this was about shad??? or maybe Zander. I'm really not sure and the context doesn't really make it clear to me so I will just say it is awkward. Possibly an attempt to give himself an out for any later vote.  

Well yea. I kinda do. When you are consistently wrong, you want to try something else.

This was after I noted his slotting based on previous failures was a poor way to go that I was saying was a means to in effect give himself a pass for bad votes this game. (i didn't really explain that very well at the time so I can understand if he was confused about it. 

I don't think ghost = scum

I'm a ghost too.

i haven't seen the whole movie, but are all ghosts bad ghosts?

I think Tsuki probably has this more right than not. It is assumed that ghosts are bad in this game I think. Therefore gaming the mod there is likely to be one good ghost (either as an actual character or as a safe fake claim) but not more than 1 IMO. 

@Laine

Lol I'll be making reads later once I reread these 8 pages. Just for you

Can you make reads for the rest of us too?

@dice

ithi theres currently two votes on me

How do you feel about those votes?

Hi again everyone! I´m now awake. Or something close to it. 

Eldrick, that is poor reasoning to make someone a wolf. Basically that he is a good wolf. I disagree with the idea of you being willing to trust someone else to tell you he is town before you are even willing to consider it. 

It is very early still but I will look at Shad. 

D1  yolo wolf team of Dice, Zander and Tsuki.  

Please explain the yolo team. Reasons?

Actually I'd like to know this myself. You recently touched base on dice and zander, but you haven't given any reason for Tsuki IIRC.

TBH, Tsuki is the most YOLO of the three. It is only the bold below. He acknowledges Dice claiming ghost but doesn't seem to want to pursue it in any meaningful way. 

Teammates

Hi, BFG <3

The rest seems to be mostly meaningless banter with the possible exception of the Rey/Shad thing. Especially since dice is already "joke" voting Rey. 

Keeping this in mind as I am starting to think Shad could well be wolf here. Eldrick interactions with him seem odd.

I went back and Tsuki actually pings me but for another reason.

Teammates

Hi, BFG <3

Now I'm silly AND funky :sad:

And emo

Don´t know where he is going with this. 

I just reread the whole thread. I didn't personally have an issue with Tsuki. Both of you apparently do, but neither are voting him. Interesting.

@Turin, your problem with him seems to be that he doesn't have a problem with dice soft claiming a ghost. I personally know this isn't an issue. As I have already mentioned, I am a town ghost. It must just be flavor.

@Niniel, I don't see what you're getting at. Can you explain?

Frankly, I find the fact that anyone has an actual read on anyone in under 10 pages, with almost NO game content posted to be complete bull... so I agree with you, but for a separate set of reasons.

unvote, vote Dice

I'm already starting to think you're town.

This is a good look for you. We both got a town read on the same person from the early game.

[unvote]

He unvotes of his own volition for something that shad did on thread. An easy read on a third player. Do you really think that Mafia!Shad can't make that read on early D1?  This inconsistent thought process from his earlier statement regarding Shad. It makes me feel the the initial vote was just a wolf shout out to a teammate. He has done this twice recently as mafia. And the third time that was mentioned in his defense was a game that he also knew who the wolves were. 

Eldrick has some things that don't really make sense to me. His slotting of Shad (with a "pressure" vote no less). The easy unvote against that statement without acknowledging that it was just initially wrong when he wasn't moving to someone better is weird. His treatment of Dice is also strange to me.  As was the defending of Dice's statements regarding Zander. Eldrick, Why did you think it was a joke? 

If on the very odd chance Zander is not mafia then I could very much see a mafia team of Dice, Eldrick, Shad working all around the Zander/Turin interaction. There is also a chance for Alanna/BFG to be that group but I would say that is lower. 

Zander, I'm not voting Rey or RTE today. If you have to choose between Dice and Eldrick who you voting?

Turin wheres your progression on Eldrick that you said you were gonna do?

Why is doing this such a big deal for you?

I mean i asked and you said you were going to.

In the thread. I think.

Because I'm feeling chippy and I don't think it is a priority to me at this time.

Why is it such a big deal to you? 

jAglWQw.gif

Why would you say that you were gonna do it but now you wont?

Is it not there?  Were you lying about it?

Its a big deal because you made the comment/read but cant substantiate it and thats bothering me.

Your refusal to do these things is a poor look imo.

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/97808-ghostbusters-mafia-day-1/?p=3639382

@ Tina

Whats the one thing YOU found?

So youre like the only person or one of the very few that hasnt found me becoming at least somewhat more Towny since then.  Why?  What havent you liked since the claim?

My problem again isnt that you find me scummy is that your doing NOTHING to re evaluate it OR to BUILD/ADD to the case against me.  And that IS a problem.

You claim D1 problems but you SURE are SURE Im Scum but YOU havent done anything to get there.

Z.

Fair enough on the Ghost possibility.  I said it. It was a in the moment thought. It could still be valid. It isn't a big part of my thought process. 

I claimed and made my case because YOU were obviously NOT going to reconsider YOUR previously stated stance on me in the QT.

Zander has hinted at being Louis Tully(aka Keymaster/Vinz Clortho: Minion of Gozer) although he has refused to tell me in our QT this or much else. My initial Zander suspicion was in that he initially posted as Secret Person there. His first or second post there was that I must be mafia otherwise we would be listed as masons. That this was his only thought was very troubling as MODS specifically have the mechanic of Neighbors to create a level of mistrust. He has been closed off there and I believe it is to keep from giving any info to the town. He has all of 7 posts there since the game started. I expressed my belief that Dice is mafia before he did there. That was about the last thing he said to me. I think Town Zander looks to work me to try to get info out of me that he can then use to catch me if he truly thinks I'm mafia. That he seems to be ignoring me there speaks volumes IMO.

These are my two statements. If you can't see how they go together then I again think you are just unwilling to change your stance. Your unwillingness to change that stance and then going to cast shade at me in the game thread is WHY I felt compelled to do it and also WHY I thought you were mafia. Not for some foolish mechanical reason. The post I claimed in is the HOW I came to the conclusion that you were mafia. By examining your actions and deciding that they did not come from a town PoV.

RE Thane: I have expressed doubts on Thane in multiple games due to his lack of involvement and other things and you have consistently said that Thane will resolve himself in time, I think others will concur on this. I was expressing the same plan with RTE because he will show himself in time.  That you didn't recognize it is weird to me.

Because you want me to use up my time doing things for you that I don't have time to do.  And I don't really think you are town. 

Z>

Why would you say that you were gonna do it but now you wont? Things are happening. I don't have time. 

Is it not there?  Were you lying about it? Have you looked? I'm not lying.  

Its a big deal because you made the comment/read but cant substantiate it and thats bothering me.

I think I have already demonstrated my townieness.  I'm not a performing horse to do as you ask. You wanna vote me over it vote me over it. 

What is your current stance on Dice???

Z.

Fair enough on the Ghost possibility.  I said it. It was a in the moment thought. It could still be valid. It isn't a big part of my thought process. 

Zander has hinted at being Louis Tully(aka Keymaster/Vinz Clortho: Minion of Gozer) although he has refused to tell me in our QT this or much else. My initial Zander suspicion was in that he initially posted as Secret Person there. His first or second post there was that I must be mafia otherwise we would be listed as masons. That this was his only thought was very troubling as MODS specifically have the mechanic of Neighbors to create a level of mistrust. He has been closed off there and I believe it is to keep from giving any info to the town. He has all of 7 posts there since the game started. I expressed my belief that Dice is mafia before he did there. That was about the last thing he said to me. I think Town Zander looks to work me to try to get info out of me that he can then use to catch me if he truly thinks I'm mafia. That he seems to be ignoring me there speaks volumes IMO.

These are my two statements. If you can't see how they go together then I again think you are just unwilling to change your stance. Your unwillingness to change that stance and then going to cast shade at me in the game thread is WHY I felt compelled to do it and also WHY I thought you were mafia. Not for some foolish mechanical reason. The post I claimed in is the HOW I came to the conclusion that you were mafia. By examining your actions and deciding that they did not come from a town PoV.

RE Thane: I have expressed doubts on Thane in multiple games due to his lack of involvement and other things and you have consistently said that Thane will resolve himself in time, I think others will concur on this. I was expressing the same plan with RTE because he will show himself in time.  That you didn't recognize it is weird to me.

Because you want me to use up my time doing things for you that I don't have time to do.  And I don't really think you are town. 

First Bold: Pot/Kettle imo.

Your gonna say that im casting shade on you? Funny that is, I feel like that's what you're doing to me.  And Ive mentioned this.

Where would you say I threw shade at you as opposed to made a point/question or disagreed with you?

Both red dont seem like the same thing imo but maybe I'm nitpicking but I really feel like you claimed only AFTER I breadcrumbed.  If you were basing that off of the QT interaction why didnt you claim as soon as you had the suspicion?  I mean i admitted that I posted ITT and the QT at the same time. Its not adding up to me.

Zander.

Please please please don't post with a highlighted section inside a spoiler again. I'm not sure if I even understood the point you were trying to make there.

And the highlight on top of highlight is getting very confusing in its own right. quote if you need to. Reference topics inside the quote. But omg you are making things hard to read.

Because I was still trying to get you into the QT to sort you out. Your "breadcrumbing" was casting shade. If you don't see that then I can't help you. 

Your decision to "breadcrumb" while painting me mafia without actually making a real case about me AND your decision to stay out of the QT meant that I was not going to get anything else from not claiming so it was time. 

Z>

Why would you say that you were gonna do it but now you wont? Things are happening. I don't have time. 

Is it not there?  Were you lying about it? Have you looked? I'm not lying.  

I think I have already demonstrated my townieness.  I'm not a performing horse to do as you ask. You wanna vote me over it vote me over it. 

What is your current stance on Dice???

I understand you may be busy, but its been over 27 hours and youve made 30 or so posts since then so you obv had had the time you just refuse to do so.  You also said you wee going to.

I'm here now and going to dig up my Eldrick quotes. Just a few quick replies first.

I actually doubt Tsuki is the cop but I think him claiming it in this place is more likely to come from town!Tsuki than Mafia!Tsuki. So there is that. 

My opinion is my opinion. I think I'm right. that is my PoV. The entire game is based on giving your opinion on things AND on convincing others that your opinions make sense. Not because player X would do "this" as mafia and "that" as town based on meta because good players KNOW their meta and WILL abuse it. You are an example of that.

BFG asked why everyone seemed to fall on my side of the argument. My opinion is that frankly my stance makes a heck of a lot more sense than what you have said and done. You say that most of your "errors" (or my misunderstandings) are due to your unfamiliarity with the role. If you don't know you can ask the MOD. I know that she will try to help you understand your role if you are confused.  

Ok i dont recall seeing it can you show me youre not lying please?  There's still what 10 hours till DL or so.

So because you think/feel youve demonstrated your Townyness you dont feel the need to respond to things or do what you say your going to do?

And Turin are you not reading the thread? I just posted in the last hour or 2 a reads list and guess what...Dice was listed there.

Archived