DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

World's End Mafia - town wins comprehensively

Pralaya

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tina and Besie NEVER vote shad tonight zander.

NEVER

OFC THEY FIN DONT MAN!!!!

CORY WAS VOTING SHAD>>>>PIZZA WAS VOTING SHAD AS WELL AS PER THE PLAN ANYWAYS

BESIE and TINA VOTE ME

YOU RESPONDED TO PRALS TIE IS RANDOM POST!!!!

LIKE COME ON MAN

Pizza you just threw away a mislynch.

We had a 50% shot.

But we just guaranteed lost one of our mislynches now.

Unbelievable.

I am aware of the 50%. If the last wolf is Shad, we're fine.

I think Dice is town and he wanted a shot at Zander, I gave him that shot.

If Dice is correct, this is the only way that was going to happen.

Four wolves is possible or at least something mechanically helping the wolves.

I'm not gonna bother whining about it more.

Probably not going to bother to show up next night phase if there is one, so glgl.

tina and Besie NEVER vote shad tonight zander.

NEVER

If the vote was a tie it would have gone coin flip.

Probably the scum team's best odds for winning the game at this point would be to coin flip their own partner and hope for luck.

Not if their partner had some deep wolf equity since if they lose the flip they lose outright.

It's a cute gamble that they literally probably never pull since it would piss off Zander anyway.

If you don't understand exactly why Zander doesn't give up Besie entirely when I started ratting her out on n1 instead of going into mental breakdown mode, you need to think harder next time.

I literally just can't believe that happened.

THANK YOU

4th Pub and it was alreayd getting tiresome. There was something wrong with Peter and Oliver. Even though none of them were interested in coming with the irresponsible Gary King, they seemed too fake in their conversations. And, the scar! Gary King noticed the scar in Oliver's head. He had surgically removed it and yet it was back!

Gary King knew they were "blanks". At least he had his best friend Andy and the smart Steve with him. Did he? Did he? He didn't care. Off to the next pub and finsh the crawl. No matter what happens.

"Are you daft, Gary? We need to leave this town" Andy screamed. "I am done with this. Let's leave", Steve cried.

"No, we need to stealthy or they could kill us. We are in a town full of robots, remember". Gary made excuses. And, they trudged on.

Meanwhile, Adrian Keene, yet another Newton Haven townie was comverted. The Network was winning 

Zander, Adrian Keene - vanilla town is converted to an android

What's done is done. Doesn't help to discuss it more now.

YES IT MOST CERTAINLY DOES SOOH!!!!

WE NEED TO FIGURE OUT IF PIZZA IS CONVERTED OR JUST FAILED

WE NEED TO FIGURE OUT IF DICE IS SCUM OR JUST FAILED

these are pretty important things to figure out dont you think. 

Because MY TOWN was just put behind the 8 ball horribad

4th Pub and it was alreayd getting tiresome. There was something wrong with Peter and Oliver. Even though none of them were interested in coming with the irresponsible Gary King, they seemed too fake in their conversations. And, the scar! Gary King noticed the scar in Oliver's head. He had surgically removed it and yet it was back!

Gary King knew they were "blanks". At least he had his best friend Andy and the smart Steve with him. Did he? Did he? He didn't care. Off to the next pub and finsh the crawl. No matter what happens.

"Are you daft, Gary? We need to leave this town" Andy screamed. "I am done with this. Let's leave", Steve cried.

"No, we need to stealthy or they could kill us. We are in a town full of robots, remember". Gary made excuses. And, they trudged on.

Meanwhile, Adrian Keene, yet another Newton Haven townie was comverted. The Network was winning 

Zander, Adrian Keene - vanilla town is converted to an android

FAIL

I don't want to fault anyone too much, because it is a possible tinfoil to make, and probably what Besie and Tina were gambling for anyway.

Also no extra kill tonight? That's interesting.

Archived