DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

World's End Mafia - town wins comprehensively

Pralaya

Zander don't feel too bad, Besie is an apt wolf.

It took the rugged real-world experience of PizzaCorky to see through it that comes with years and years of killing wolves.

You'll get there soon.

<3 <3 <3 Im sorry for my horrible read on Besie....she outplayed me nothing else I can say about it!!!

And I can only hope to become even half as good as you guys!!!!!

Zander don't feel too bad, Besie is an apt wolf.

It took the rugged real-world experience of PizzaCorky to see through it that comes with years and years of killing wolves.

You'll get there soon.

Are you people blind to magic?

You can figure this out... :wink:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Firstly,

Besie is a poor soul who I have such low confidence reading in general that maybe she deserve to be above the village line for her dedication and willingness to be vocal with her reads. She has been present, active and forthcoming; all good qualities, all things I would usually considering more likely to come from a villager, and all somewhat more developed than her play in Diablo.

But I guess what concerns me the most is that Besie seems pretty naturally taken to deception and she could simply be playing a good wolf game here. I'm the sort of player that sticks with what he knows, and I don't think this out of her general wolfing capabilities and it's not like I have a real reference for her village game to compare it to since this would be her first village game ever. There's a part of me that pokes my brain saying "wouldn't she be more lost if this was really her first villager game?" because honestly villaging has such a higher difficulty curve than wolfing does and I don't really know how to process that. Either she's a natural in both roles or she's developed her wolf game a little since her first which seems perfectly reasonable to me. I don't know which it is, and I can't really get into her head. Probably a place I should read more heavily and try to understand because I have literally zero confidence in a read here and I don't know where I'm going to get one from.

I luv you,  Correh :wub: You see me.

Besie if Pizza shoots you and you flip villager I am so horrendously and horribly sorry.

It'll be hard to explain exactly what a pile of human waste I will feel like.

But you understand that this is a game and that it's my job to make reads like this and this is how I feel and I don't think I am wrong.

In no world is it personal or an affront to your playing style.

You're really sweet *grins*

FYI- BESIE'S GRIN SCARES THE LIVING YOU KNOW WHAT OUT OF ME!!!!!!

So how many more people can we kill?

8 alive now. We kill 1 50% of the time, wolves kill 1.

6 people alive tomorrow. We lynch 1.

5 people alive tomorrow night. We kill 1, wolves kill 1.

3 people alive for f3. We lynch 1.

What happens last day lol? Do wolves need to outnumber or just equal?

Well, we get to resolve 3.5 slots at least. I think Shad, Nolder, Nikon does it so let's not look too far ahead.

It's very interesting to see you assume things that were specified as PAFO.

Let me share my thoughts in D2. Because... oh how short the day was. Hard to be without Cory and Pizza? Or are you soooo dependent upon the only two town flips you have?

Aww. Much hearts.

Besie, this doesn't suit you.

Come on.....you gotta like and respect this some my dear!!!!!

lololololololol

This is going to set a precedent for lynching me D1, I just know it.

^THAT'S NOT THE LESSON, GAIS

I learned the hard way.

Never lynch Pizza D1

PRETTY MUCH THIS FROM NOW ON!!!!!

Wellllll we succeeded in getting it done, didn't we... :wink:

Fear when we are near... *grins*

Like honestly Besie how much fun are you having??!!!

Like will i ever be able to turn you towards the glorious light of Towning??!!!!

Besie, if you vote Shad we can be best friends.

Best friends? But... I want cookies instead.

Bahaha! I can vote shad. I can so vote Nikon. Or Nolder. Or Dice. Or sooh. So many options...

Pizza sorry for lynching you again. I should have trusted myself and hell I should have listened to dice about listening to my heart on Tina d1.

But we're going to get there anyway and hell let's make it a laugher.

I want to laugher too.

*grins*

I'll tell you what, I think I'm going to [v]Zander[/v].  I know it probably ain't happenin today but that's where I stand.

lolololololololol

Also @ Cory and Pizza...i didnt see an answer to my question about your thoughts on Shad's OMGUS switch and vote of me.

Let me share my thoughts in D2. Because... oh how short the day was. Hard to be without Cory and Pizza? Or are you soooo dependent upon the only two town flips you have?

Aww. Much hearts.

Besie, this doesn't suit you.
Come on.....you gotta like and respect this some my dear!!!!!

lololololololol

I learned the hard way.

Never lynch Pizza D1

PRETTY MUCH THIS FROM NOW ON!!!!!
Wellllll we succeeded in getting it done, didn't we... :wink:

Fear when we are near... *grins*

Like honestly Besie how much fun are you having??!!!

Like will i ever be able to turn you towards the glorious light of Towning??!!!!

Prolly not...

Way too much fun.

Now let's continue on D2 thoughts, shall we?

But that needs work.  It's dated.  Beginning to worry about Zander. Need to read the recent case on Besie.

Cory, what do you make of that? Opinions everyone else

Note how his 3 wolves prior to that post were Tina (consensus and pushed by others not named Shad) Nikon (low poster replacing out, ez target) and Nolder, before that post. Who, btw, if he tries to make a major push on, can OMGUS him to oblivion.

Suspicion was already on Tina and now the wolf team has gotten a heads up I'm likely shooting Besie.

At this point Shad-wolf knows he's the only wolf truly capable of surviving the game and he's got seriously nothing to show for looking good if Besie flips scum, since he's still almost immediately in the POE.

There are no good moves, so the bolded looks like desperation. Like I'd better distance from Besie, and I was totally going to make a case on besie or agree with one already made, but village moved too fast for me, kinda deal. Or, the delay on pushing besie was deliberate since they really didn't want Besie/Tina back to back deaths.

Clutching at straws is what I see there.

Is this confirmation bias and tunnel vision or is this the smoking gun?

So how many more people can we kill?

8 alive now. We kill 1 50% of the time, wolves kill 1.

6 people alive tomorrow. We lynch 1.

5 people alive tomorrow night. We kill 1, wolves kill 1.

3 people alive for f3. We lynch 1.

What happens last day lol? Do wolves need to outnumber or just equal?

Well, we get to resolve 3.5 slots at least. I think Shad, Nolder, Nikon does it so let's not look too far ahead.

It's very interesting to see you assume things that were specified as PAFO.

Well I died n1, so the wolves probably have some sort of kill. Not thinking beyond that, really.

I don't make much assumptions about night mechanics but I gotta start somewhere.

Making assumptions is pretty much the crux of being a villager. You'll find out if you ever rand it  :flamingsword:

I feel like I should ISO Besie and see what I can find.  BFG your much better at analysis then I am.  Wanna do this with me as well?

Brilliant idea. I probably did this:

Your not bein a jerk man, your asking me to play the game, its fine.

Ill find some time tonight or tomorrow morning to go through Besies posts to see if she spewed anyone anything and also look at Shad abit.

I think Nolder is town and I also think if Nikon was scum he either would have been bussed to heck and back by now because of how little he is doing for the scum team, or he would have skipped alot to atleast try and catchup and help make decisions.

... or was it the case of this?

*snip*

id vote shad not pizza

Im fine with Shad but why not Pizza DIce?
cause i think he is town and because half the arguments for lynching him seems to be "but hes hard to read! lets play safe" not a fan
Dice so towny!
Yeah I don't see how this makes him towny AT ALL. At all. There's so many other factors that contribute to Pizza being the most scummy.

Are you, Sooh, and Dice, w/w?

*snip*

Really?

I admit I'm not great at this game when wolfing, but it would be ridiculous of a wolf me to put our trio so close together.

Dice is towny because Dice does Dice. He takes stances regardless of their popularity and defends them. This is one of those cases in which I believe his thinking is completely towny.

It would be foolish, yes. But also great to be a method to clear some of the trio.

I only said you and Dice though. Didn't include Pizza in that specific sentence. Too many commas, I guess.

Ah, I read that wrong then.

Still, that's a wifom argument which could be made about anyone clearing anyone else. Plus if I'm scum, would I not try to clear my teammates?

I understand why you are saying that, but I don't think it's valid. If I were scum, I'd specifically include scum in both my scum list AND town list so that if I flipped scum people would assume all my town reads were scum team members.

I know people know that and do that. So ton counteract that, it's possible to include all the scum within your scum reads. That way, people (villa!) will still think the scum was dispersed along your list, and they'll believe that some of your scum reads are villa. Does that make sense?

It's two ways of playing as scum. Tactics. I don't doubt that you could have done the latter. You are, as you called me, cunning enough to do that.

*grins*

But that needs work.  It's dated.  Beginning to worry about Zander. Need to read the recent case on Besie.

Cory, what do you make of that? Opinions everyone else

Note how his 3 wolves prior to that post were Tina (consensus and pushed by others not named Shad) Nikon (low poster replacing out, ez target) and Nolder, before that post. Who, btw, if he tries to make a major push on, can OMGUS him to oblivion.

Suspicion was already on Tina and now the wolf team has gotten a heads up I'm likely shooting Besie.

At this point Shad-wolf knows he's the only wolf truly capable of surviving the game and he's got seriously nothing to show for looking good if Besie flips scum, since he's still almost immediately in the POE.

There are no good moves, so the bolded looks like desperation. Like I'd better distance from Besie, and I was totally going to make a case on besie or agree with one already made, but village moved too fast for me, kinda deal. Or, the delay on pushing besie was deliberate since they really didn't want Besie/Tina back to back deaths.

Clutching at straws is what I see there.

Is this confirmation bias and tunnel vision or is this the smoking gun?

Every single sign in the world points to him being a wolf.

Dude needs to go.

Pizza sorry for lynching you again.

Join the pile.

I was lynched as a claimed mason on day one, because pizza is a scary dude.

And I didn't claim mason near deadline, either. Halfway through the day, because of the pizza is a scary dude wagon wouldn't go away.

I was lynched because I refused to name my partner.

Who survived the game after all the wolves were lynched back to back to back to back after I died.

Because I don't sell out my mason buddies. :P

Prolly not...

Way too much fun.

Now let's continue on D2 thoughts, shall we?

Ok who are you voting to shoot tonight?

Who is your final scummate?

And know that if you deceive me again, my heart will forever be broken and nothing will ever be able to mend it.....

I feel like I should ISO Besie and see what I can find.  BFG your much better at analysis then I am.  Wanna do this with me as well?

Brilliant idea. I probably did this:

Your not bein a jerk man, your asking me to play the game, its fine.

Ill find some time tonight or tomorrow morning to go through Besies posts to see if she spewed anyone anything and also look at Shad abit.

I think Nolder is town and I also think if Nikon was scum he either would have been bussed to heck and back by now because of how little he is doing for the scum team, or he would have skipped alot to atleast try and catchup and help make decisions.

... or was it the case of this?

*snip*

id vote shad not pizza

Im fine with Shad but why not Pizza DIce?
cause i think he is town and because half the arguments for lynching him seems to be "but hes hard to read! lets play safe" not a fan
Dice so towny!
Yeah I don't see how this makes him towny AT ALL. At all. There's so many other factors that contribute to Pizza being the most scummy.

Are you, Sooh, and Dice, w/w?

*snip*

Really?

I admit I'm not great at this game when wolfing, but it would be ridiculous of a wolf me to put our trio so close together.

Dice is towny because Dice does Dice. He takes stances regardless of their popularity and defends them. This is one of those cases in which I believe his thinking is completely towny.

It would be foolish, yes. But also great to be a method to clear some of the trio.

I only said you and Dice though. Didn't include Pizza in that specific sentence. Too many commas, I guess.

Ah, I read that wrong then.

Still, that's a wifom argument which could be made about anyone clearing anyone else. Plus if I'm scum, would I not try to clear my teammates?

I understand why you are saying that, but I don't think it's valid. If I were scum, I'd specifically include scum in both my scum list AND town list so that if I flipped scum people would assume all my town reads were scum team members.

I know people know that and do that. So ton counteract that, it's possible to include all the scum within your scum reads. That way, people (villa!) will still think the scum was dispersed along your list, and they'll believe that some of your scum reads are villa. Does that make sense?

It's two ways of playing as scum. Tactics. I don't doubt that you could have done the latter. You are, as you called me, cunning enough to do that.

*grins*

Why you gotta do this to me????

Do you really hate me.....

giphy.gif

PS- I've been an outed and allowed to talk scum in several games.

There seriously is no better feeling in the world than openly taunting villagers.

You never get to do that normally.

Besie, enjoy it sweetheart. It's the best feeling you have as wolf, because you can basically run through the streets naked and still get to poke fun at people.

Is the best. Maybe winning in an epic manner is better, but you won't have more sustained fun than this, imo.

Like basically Besie its like this...if Shad's your wolf partner and you dont vote him....there's 0% he's not being lunched tomorrow. So I mean you can drag the inevitable till tomorrow but its NOT GONNA CHANGE THE END RESULT!!!!!

I'm town bro you scum?

Like basically Besie its like this...if Shad's your wolf partner and you dont vote him....there's 0% he's not being lunched tomorrow. So I mean you can drag the inevitable till tomorrow but its NOT GONNA CHANGE THE END RESULT!!!!!

I'm town bro you scum?

lolololololol.....just concede Shad......no ones gonna think less of you for it.

Archived