DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

World's End Mafia - town wins comprehensively

Pralaya

We can look at Nolder.

Besides him idk. 

Rare possibility it's Dice or Lenlo I guess.

Dice is spewed clear from Tina for several reasons, IIRC. First and foremost he doesn't try to talk me into trusting my read on Tina instead of pursuing Pizza d1. Several times he tried to convince into trusting that read.

Tina's first thing was a relatively wordy case on Lenlo over somewhat inane things that was the first real pressure on him. Tina doesn't push a wolfbro like that without a more severe impetus.

~Never Dice and Bessie pushed Lenlo early as well

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/96361-worlds-end-mafia-d2-the-famous-cock/?view=findpost&p=3582544

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ask a Clov!

Q: Is the voting at night exactly what it says in the rules, or is it something else?

A: I burnt my hand cutting a pizza.

Bahahaha.

Laughing at my injury? I've never had the opportunity to modkill a dead player before, but it looks like Christmas comes twice this year!

Please accept my apologies in the form of cookies. Chocolate chip.

If you look at it and use imagination, it'll look like each cookie is a pizza with salami.

Ask a Clov!

Q: Is the voting at night exactly what it says in the rules, or is it something else?

A: I burnt my hand cutting a pizza.

Bahahaha.

Laughing at my injury?  I've never had the opportunity to modkill a dead player before, but it looks like Christmas comes twice this year!

Besie!!!!  Be nice to the Clov!!!!

Clov!!!! Dont modkill the Besie please!!!!!!

Let me share my thoughts in D2. Because... oh how short the day was. Hard to be without Cory and Pizza? Or are you soooo dependent upon the only two town flips you have?

Aww. Much hearts.

Besie, this doesn't suit you.

I don't want to tinfoil on Zan or BFG, and now Lenlo and Dice are also pretty much clear of tinfoil, so unless it's Nikon I guess it's GG with Shad/Nolder.

Never tinfoil on BFG.

Zander I wouldn't even think about unless you're in some weird f3 with him.

I feel better about Nikon but don't forget him.

We can look at Nolder.

Besides him idk. 

Rare possibility it's Dice or Lenlo I guess.

Dice is spewed clear from Tina for several reasons, IIRC. First and foremost he doesn't try to talk me into trusting my read on Tina instead of pursuing Pizza d1. Several times he tried to convince into trusting that read.

Tina's first thing was a relatively wordy case on Lenlo over somewhat inane things that was the first real pressure on him. Tina doesn't push a wolfbro like that without a more severe impetus.

~Never Dice and Bessie pushed Lenlo early as well

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/96361-worlds-end-mafia-d2-the-famous-cock/?view=findpost&p=3582544

I thought I noticed i slight "tell" from Besie concerning Len.....i could be completely wrong and Ill look for it but ONLY obv if Shad doesnt flip Scum.

No hard feelings Besie? :wub:

None at all, sweetling. Don't think we're done fighting yet, though *grins*

I am not going to rest until your team is dead. Not a wink.

When I'm dead, I'll rest. And guess what? I can't truly die this game. So no rest.

Well... since androids don't sleep... do they even understand the concept of rest? And if not, then I don't know what you're talking about.

Teehee.

No hard feelings Besie? :wub:

None at all, sweetling. Don't think we're done fighting yet, though *grins*

I am not going to rest until your team is dead. Not a wink.

When I'm dead, I'll rest. And guess what? I can't truly die this game. So no rest.

Imagine if this was like a 60 player mega game.

Let me share my thoughts in D2. Because... oh how short the day was. Hard to be without Cory and Pizza? Or are you soooo dependent upon the only two town flips you have?

Aww. Much hearts.

Completely true. I'm here to wreak havoc. Cause doubt. I folded special tinfoil hats for everyone ♡

This is going to set a precedent for lynching me D1, I just know it.

^THAT'S NOT THE LESSON, GAIS

I learned the hard way. 

Never lynch Pizza D1

Unless he becomes an android.

If he does, lynch ALL THE TIME!

Sorry love :wub:

Firstly,

Besie is a poor soul who I have such low confidence reading in general that maybe she deserve to be above the village line for her dedication and willingness to be vocal with her reads. She has been present, active and forthcoming; all good qualities, all things I would usually considering more likely to come from a villager, and all somewhat more developed than her play in Diablo.

But I guess what concerns me the most is that Besie seems pretty naturally taken to deception and she could simply be playing a good wolf game here. I'm the sort of player that sticks with what he knows, and I don't think this out of her general wolfing capabilities and it's not like I have a real reference for her village game to compare it to since this would be her first village game ever. There's a part of me that pokes my brain saying "wouldn't she be more lost if this was really her first villager game?" because honestly villaging has such a higher difficulty curve than wolfing does and I don't really know how to process that. Either she's a natural in both roles or she's developed her wolf game a little since her first which seems perfectly reasonable to me. I don't know which it is, and I can't really get into her head. Probably a place I should read more heavily and try to understand because I have literally zero confidence in a read here and I don't know where I'm going to get one from.

I luv you,  Correh :wub: You see me.

Besie if Pizza shoots you and you flip villager I am so horrendously and horribly sorry.

It'll be hard to explain exactly what a pile of human waste I will feel like.

But you understand that this is a game and that it's my job to make reads like this and this is how I feel and I don't think I am wrong.

In no world is it personal or an affront to your playing style.

You're really sweet *grins*

Aww. Much hearts.

Completely true. I'm here to wreak havoc. Cause doubt. I folded special tinfoil hats for everyone ♡

Die, monster! You don't belong in this world!

I love to see Sooh and Zander working together so well after my and Cory's flip.

Ok, so no need to wait in your opinion. That's all I wanted to hear.

[v]Tina[/v]

Tina at L-2

Sooh if you are TOWN this game.  Which seems likely considering both Cory and Pizza read you so, I PROMISE I will take the time and analyze your Town game and make SURE I become able to read you with a fairly certain degree of accuracy.  If you are pulling off the Scum!Sooh I will prolly never even TRY and read you Town again.

Can you accept this?

*shakes Zander's hand*

Totally.

*shakes Sooh's hand*

Ill even give you a *hug* post game if youre telling me the truth!!!!

:wub:

Very cute. Bonding over our android corpses.

I'm here.

I have a question.

I feel like Tina and Shad need to be resolved before we go any further and look for alternative wolves. Does everyone else feel the same? And is there a reason to slowroll today if we feel that way? I mean, it's not like we can't also discuss this at night and we have a pretty solid town team "on the other side" who can help us analyze further.

Tina first, but we should probably wait for everyone to check in first

Teehee... BFG staying third party...

BFG tried pretty well to get people to look at Besie.

Is points in favor.

You mean Sooh?

No, you.

You kept bringing her up and questioning Zander about his clearing of her.

Would have been +EV for you as their partner to not do that.

I mean I don't think you heavily pushed her ever, but when I did my ISO of Besie, your name kept coming up in terms of mentioning Besie and the process people were using to clear her which you disagreed with.

But yes, Sooh also pushed on Besie a bit.

Choo choo

[V]Tina [/v]

Like I said anyone not voting Tina I will consider Scum.

Interesting. So Lenlo is town. Right? He joined the train...

finally, someone let me out of my cage!
now, time for me is nothing cause i'm counting no age
now i couldn't be there
but you shouldn't be scared
i'm good at repairs
and i'm under each snare
intangible
bet you didn't think so i command you to
panoramic view
look i'll make it all manageable
pick and choose
wolves will lose