DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Breaking Bad Season 6

Nolder

• Community Administrator

Why would they play with my heart like this?

Also I should have known better than to trust NBC without checking the facts myself.

I'm almost positive that's a fake NBC site?

Definitely a fake one. 

http://nbc.com.co/ Notice the head line..

From snopes

By the following day links and excerpts referencing this article were being circulated via social media, with many of those who encountered the item mistaking it for a genuine news article. However, the article was just another bit of fake news from the National Report which has since been republished on the NewsExaminer web site, as well as the latter's shill site, nbc.com.co (a domain spoof which has no affiliation with the legitimate NBC network). All of these are fake news sites that publish outrageous fictional stories with clickbait headlines such as "IRS Plans to Target Leprechauns Next," "Boy Scouts Announce Boobs Merit Badge," and "New CDC Study Indicates Pets of Gay Couples Worse at Sports, Better at Fashion Than Pets of Straight Couples."

Idk where Columbia got in there.

• Community Administrator

From snopes

By the following day links and excerpts referencing this article were being circulated via social media, with many of those who encountered the item mistaking it for a genuine news article. However, the article was just another bit of fake news from the National Report which has since been republished on the NewsExaminer web site, as well as the latter's shill site, nbc.com.co (a domain spoof which has no affiliation with the legitimate NBC network). All of these are fake news sites that publish outrageous fictional stories with clickbait headlines such as "IRS Plans to Target Leprechauns Next," "Boy Scouts Announce Boobs Merit Badge," and "New CDC Study Indicates Pets of Gay Couples Worse at Sports, Better at Fashion Than Pets of Straight Couples."

Idk where Columbia got in there.

Probably just a cheap domain name over-seas that allows them to use nbc.com in there name.

Archived