DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

British Monarchy Mafia- Game Over, Town Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I assume she means a read list, NotBob

@Tina--why me over dice or Zander at this point?

Also, would you rather I have voted when I didn't have time to go through my cases and build a solid one and vote on the person I thought was most likely scum? I didn't have time for that at the time. 

*Rubs hands together* ok, let's see what we can get done before work. 

Just actually took notes since page 37 since I'd just been tiredly reading to read before.

Zander, you're not being clear this game, and I'm pretty sure you have been clearer before because I don't usually get this annoyed trying to wade through your posts and garner meaning from them. Lols and caps are fun, but you are doing them to the point that your meaning is being lost, and I don't see that as town. I'm not the only one to have told you this either, which makes it all the more interesting that this has persisted. And as someone (I want to say it was Laine?) mentioned before--if you have all of this time to do multi-quotes and spam a ton, then you also have the time to concisely state your cases in a way which is understandable to others. 

Take a close look at Zander on re-read, Heart

Was planning to.

Unfortunately need to get ready for work here soon and have some stuff to do this evening. Will be coming back to this though, and will get as much done now as I can

I need to look at Zander at some point. He comes back and just goes for Razen...not much else about him.

At present I'm gonna steer away from Heart. I still think we should look at the off the vote crowd. Again I come to Zander voting Razen when Eld and LotD were on the table. Avoiding the lynch?

I am not going to get much more in over the next couple of days, my exam is on Thursday and I have been revising most every free minute and my head feels like it will explode...

[v]Zander[/v]

Hopefully be able to get on briefly tomorrow.

Sorry I missed yesterday everyone.

It doesn't seem like alot has happened day 2, and that worries me.

Razen

Dice

Js

Zander

Eld

I'm really going to try and pay attention to these in particular.

I have razen as town, but I want to look closer at zanders point on him.

I am pretty dissapointed in dice iso. I list his posts in the spoiler, that actually have Content. There was a few more but most of them are fluff.

Right so i have been bad and not here  catching up now

Well since you guys are unable to scumhunt if I'm not ITT, I'll just shoot all my work and planning to heck.

was waiting from Pralaya. Definitely dodging thread at this point. Was on at 1 pm yesterday, and 10 pm again. Nothing to say in thread. 

So here goes. What I was doing this game. 

First off, I'm not a vig. I lied. I was kickstarting the game, and seeing who posted differently than normal (see also: my vote on Zander). I wanted to see who was just going to try to fluff their content to not get vigged. 

And that was all I was going to do. And then Pral claimed vig. And didn't vote me. Which I thought was weird as hell. 

But you know, I thought, heck let's see where this goes. And Pral's good with my claim. Which is really weird.

So I decided to spend the rest of the day trying to read Pral. My best plan was to see how Pral reacted to me playing poorly. I also wanted to see Pral's reaction to the mason thing. Also, I'm not a mason with Pral. FYI. Not even slightly. 

See, it's a solid play as a GF to fakeclaim vig. It's irrefutable. Other than the days you want to "vig" you have your team submit the kills. So I was guessing that Pral might be doing that. 

Instead Pral has dodged thread. Intentionally and consistently. (Protip: If you want to dodge thread, set your status to always show offline). Now while this isn't the most scummy thing Pral could do, it's the best play for a scum to do. Let the train on me ramp up, let town kill their vig, and get vetted by a townie death. And lose nothing. 

So that's my thought process. Any questions?

Also Pral obvscum imo. [unvote] [v]Pral[/v]

I'm confused.  First, you said you weren't the vig.  And then, you're saying that Pral's absence is allowing the train on you to ramp up and let us kill our vig.  You're contradicting yourself here.

For what it's worth, I do agree that if he is deliberately avoiding posting in the game thread after browsing when his claim has been questioned endlessly it's that he's trying to hide something.  And I do think it's insanely weird he was ok with your claim too.

need to come back to this when i get to work  

on page 24

Jon beat me to it but i think you read this wrong. I took it as without pral there was a vig claim on the table and people were voting it. this is good for mafia if true.  

meh that was better worded in my head yesterday

I was trying ti ISO Heart, but the quotes are going weird.

So a list instead:

First part is a bit fluffy votes Razen and thenunvotes

- Zander feels off  and we should lynch him

Talks about using vig power and Post count

- Qs Zand on Elds idea of not letting them live (JS and Pral)

- Qs Eld why voting before caught up, why dislike JS over Pral

- Asks Zand the question again

- Likes Razen

- Zander Felt different (again she says this), but no ready to dub him scummy

finds something curious and likeable about Seph an Eld???

Talks about Hally's lock clear on my and my response, does ask Hally for any other strong tremors

- Zand Excitable

- Qs NB over JS and Pral and agrees with his vote on Dice

- Tells JS channelling EP will not win her trust

- Doesn't see Zanders 4 (Snow/Pral/Hally/Tal) as random

- Thinks it is possible we have two vigs, so it's not a counterclaim, immediate vote isn't necessary with a cc, but pressure would be and didn't see any

One Quote

This is odd...now we know what Pral has said. Doesn't automatically mean a link here, but it does mean that Pral could have used this as an excuse. Mod can Wolves talk Day and Night?

If each of the vigs (my computer keeps trying to correct that to "figs" so if I say something about figs at some point just know that it is probably supposed to say "vigs") had some sort of restriction, I could see that being possible.

So that is one possibility out of many. The lack of pressure towards each other between the two claims is interesting (if memory serves, they were almost amenable--will need to read that interaction again) and causing me to think that there is something beyond a counterclaim going on here.

Im not voting heart today

How do you know it's not there.

I said maybe a bit of ten foiling hence asking someone for their opinion. Doesn't mean there isn't one, and yet you seem so sure!

I don´t know if there is a connection between them. I have both of them as null right now. I just felt that it was a long shot. It was hard for me to see if your were actually trying to figure stuff out or making something up. You have backed away from it so I guess it could be the first one. Now you have some kind of connection between AH and Zander instead and I don´t understand why.

For those of you that some kind of meta read on Snow - would he do something like this as mafia?

I dont think hed do something that ballsy. I especially dont think as mafia hed come out later on, but before its resolved and while he is getting voted, and claim he is EPing. You know what happens to EP because of his crazy plans?? He gets lynched. My heart STILL wants to lynch JS just because of the EP thing.

Thing is i see his play as similar to Yates' in Red Wedding. Only Pral screwed up Nyn didnt

Oh, yeah, @Tayla, it's DM practice that wolves, masons, etc can talk at all times on the QT.

Not always, one game recently Wolves could only talk at night, hence why I asked.

If you saw my ISO of heart Tina, you would see why, she keeps saying Zander is weird. She's played a couple of games with him, so it is worth noting.

Those have been some recent games and are some mods attempt at bringing other sites ways of playing here. theres only been like 3 of those or something

Just a question - Pral, why did you choose to claim?

Well, when JS claimed vig, it initially kinda threw me off. But, then, I speculated him to be town based on the role I had. To be sure of that and to gauge his reaction, I claimed. 

Sorry, nope, don't buy this. You were behind for 2 days and you just "happen" to catch up when you get called out? Classic scum tactic. 

And here's the thing. Me not CC-ing you had me as strong town in your book (assuming, but pretty fair assumption). And there was a train ramping up on me, and you don't think that's the time to pop in and say "I'm not caught up, but this guy is town guys?"

The point is that I never knew of the train ramping up on you till I reached that point in my catchup (which was probably after you voted me). Like I said...I can't prove it but those who have played with me before would know I catch up pretty slow.

Red   This makes NO sense whatsoever. Especially if you think the guy is town. I will say this straight out I think you screwed this up majorly

sigh

Eldrick  have you ever seen someone listed as null? cause guess what? thats not a town OR scum reading. thats saying i dont have them as town i dont have them as scum. it happens all the time.

id be happy going you LOD or razen at this point.

Actually they were your thoughts Zander. You made good points.

and my vote on zander sitting there is doing no harm

There is no game solving, the only reads I even see besides the two trains at eod, was heart.

I know you have been busy dice, but I need to see more!

~This and the next post are based on looking back on what I noted; plan to do a reread of the thread at some point~

Looking at the dead 
alannalynn: (Vanilla town--NKed)
Of her later/more involved and educated posts:
#753 Liked Razen more than Zander but sees both as likely town
#818 analyzes Lotad Train; liked Pral (sees him as cleared); felt ok about Hallia because she could have switched; felt good about Tina; didn’t like Dice’s vote, liked Alanna; questioning Razen now; NotBob feels townie. I liked her reasoning for these reads.

This is where that puts me:
Alanna
Pralaya
Talya
Notbob
Hally

Tina
Razen
Zander
Seph

Dice
Snow

Eldrick
Heart

Need to look at who was off the trains next. I'm trying to make up for how inactive I'll be this upcoming week lol :wink:

Reasons she was possibly voted:
1) strong town read for most—possibly. Was one of the people who was more recognized town, or had the potential to become a very formidable town member
2) Was on to someone which would put suspicion on me, Eldrick, Dice, Snow, and possibly Zander if he was feeling jumpy (she did have him as town but there was some defensive interplay)

Lotad (Mafia Goon--lynched)
Most of his posts of "hunting" were looking at John Snow, Zander or Pralaya, with the most of the focus on John. Not sure how he usually plays, but it’s possible that he put a buddy in his scum reads. Also notes that he has a hard time reading Eldrick (was that his main reason for not voting the other train? Will have to look back
Other interesting notes related to Lotad:
John was very certain that Lotad was town with increasing levels of certainty (@John—did I miss you explaining where that came from?)
Razen thought he was just bumbling town but voted him anyway in the name of consensus

Razen.

I really liked his interaction and thoughts on the js and Pralaya incident. He had some good points on zander, and looks far better than zander in the end. I think alanna explained this interaction very well!

Laya

Razen

Tayla

Hallia

Notbob

Tina

Heart

Js

Zander

Dice

Eldrick

I still need to read zand, heart, Tina, hallia. But I feel pretty confident in this list!!

Could actually switch notbob and tina.

[V]Eldrick[/v]

So what changed from here

I am pretty dissapointed in dice iso. I list his posts in the spoiler, that actually have Content. There was a few more but most of them are fluff.

Well since you guys are unable to scumhunt if I'm not ITT, I'll just shoot all my work and planning to heck.

was waiting from Pralaya. Definitely dodging thread at this point. Was on at 1 pm yesterday, and 10 pm again. Nothing to say in thread. 

First off, I'm not a vig. I lied. I was kickstarting the game, and seeing who posted differently than normal (see also: my vote on Zander). I wanted to see who was just going to try to fluff their content to not get vigged. 

And that was all I was going to do. And then Pral claimed vig. And didn't vote me. Which I thought was weird as hell. 

But you know, I thought, heck let's see where this goes. And Pral's good with my claim. Which is really weird.

So I decided to spend the rest of the day trying to read Pral. My best plan was to see how Pral reacted to me playing poorly. I also wanted to see Pral's reaction to the mason thing. Also, I'm not a mason with Pral. FYI. Not even slightly. 

See, it's a solid play as a GF to fakeclaim vig. It's irrefutable. Other than the days you want to "vig" you have your team submit the kills. So I was guessing that Pral might be doing that. 

Instead Pral has dodged thread. Intentionally and consistently. (Protip: If you want to dodge thread, set your status to always show offline). Now while this isn't the most scummy thing Pral could do, it's the best play for a scum to do. Let the train on me ramp up, let town kill their vig, and get vetted by a townie death. And lose nothing. 

I'm confused.  First, you said you weren't the vig.  And then, you're saying that Pral's absence is allowing the train on you to ramp up and let us kill our vig.  You're contradicting yourself here.

For what it's worth, I do agree that if he is deliberately avoiding posting in the game thread after browsing when his claim has been questioned endlessly it's that he's trying to hide something.  And I do think it's insanely weird he was ok with your claim too.

on page 24

Jon beat me to it but i think you read this wrong. I took it as without pral there was a vig claim on the table and people were voting it. this is good for mafia if true.  

So a list instead:

- Likes Razen

Talks about Hally's lock clear on my and my response, does ask Hally for any other strong tremors

- Zand Excitable

- Thinks it is possible we have two vigs, so it's not a counterclaim, immediate vote isn't necessary with a cc, but pressure would be and didn't see any

One Quote

This is odd...now we know what Pral has said. Doesn't automatically mean a link here, but it does mean that Pral could have used this as an excuse. Mod can Wolves talk Day and Night?

If each of the vigs (my computer keeps trying to correct that to "figs" so if I say something about figs at some point just know that it is probably supposed to say "vigs") had some sort of restriction, I could see that being possible.

So that is one possibility out of many. The lack of pressure towards each other between the two claims is interesting (if memory serves, they were almost amenable--will need to read that interaction again) and causing me to think that there is something beyond a counterclaim going on here.

I said maybe a bit of ten foiling hence asking someone for their opinion. Doesn't mean there isn't one, and yet you seem so sure!

I don´t know if there is a connection between them. I have both of them as null right now. I just felt that it was a long shot. It was hard for me to see if your were actually trying to figure stuff out or making something up. You have backed away from it so I guess it could be the first one. Now you have some kind of connection between AH and Zander instead and I don´t understand why.

For those of you that some kind of meta read on Snow - would he do something like this as mafia?

I dont think hed do something that ballsy. I especially dont think as mafia hed come out later on, but before its resolved and while he is getting voted, and claim he is EPing. You know what happens to EP because of his crazy plans?? He gets lynched. My heart STILL wants to lynch JS just because of the EP thing.

Thing is i see his play as similar to Yates' in Red Wedding. Only Pral screwed up Nyn didnt

Oh, yeah, @Tayla, it's DM practice that wolves, masons, etc can talk at all times on the QT.

Not always, one game recently Wolves could only talk at night, hence why I asked.

If you saw my ISO of heart Tina, you would see why, she keeps saying Zander is weird. She's played a couple of games with him, so it is worth noting.

Those have been some recent games and are some mods attempt at bringing other sites ways of playing here. theres only been like 3 of those or something

Well, when JS claimed vig, it initially kinda threw me off. But, then, I speculated him to be town based on the role I had. To be sure of that and to gauge his reaction, I claimed. 

Sorry, nope, don't buy this. You were behind for 2 days and you just "happen" to catch up when you get called out? Classic scum tactic. 

And here's the thing. Me not CC-ing you had me as strong town in your book (assuming, but pretty fair assumption). And there was a train ramping up on me, and you don't think that's the time to pop in and say "I'm not caught up, but this guy is town guys?"

The point is that I never knew of the train ramping up on you till I reached that point in my catchup (which was probably after you voted me). Like I said...I can't prove it but those who have played with me before would know I catch up pretty slow.

Red   This makes NO sense whatsoever. Especially if you think the guy is town. I will say this straight out I think you screwed this up majorly

sigh

Eldrick  have you ever seen someone listed as null? cause guess what? thats not a town OR scum reading. thats saying i dont have them as town i dont have them as scum. it happens all the time.

There is no game solving, the only reads I even see besides the two trains at eod, was heart.

To HERE???

Laya
Razen
Tayla
Hallia
Notbob
Tina
Heart
Js
Zander
Dice
Eldrick

I still need to read zand, heart, Tina, hallia. But I feel pretty confident in this list!!
[V]Eldrick[/v]

vote seph

So what changed from here

on page 24

So a list instead:

- Likes Razen

- Zand Excitable

One Quote

sigh

To HERE???

Laya

Razen

Tayla

Hallia

Notbob

Tina

Heart

Js

Zander

Dice

Eldrick

[V]Eldrick[/v]

vote seph

I don't see what you're getting at. I'm sure he has you in WTL as well.

Care to explain?

Eld is the only one I feel confident about atm.

Your there through poe, because of what is mentioned in the posts you quoted...

You're wrong, which is why I'm actually going back through and taking notes this time. I'd rather not be mislynched and am trying to solve the game. You're actually one of the people that has been catching my attention.

And what are you talking about being in the poe because of what I quoted?

Archived