DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

are you guys ready????? FF7

seph

Is being remade!!!!

http://kotaku.com/final-fantasy-vii-remake-announced-for-ps4-1711559466?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

I will be playing this for weeks. And plan on beating it 4 maybe 5 times before I look away!!!

I will be playing this before the rest of the world.  And it's going to be beautiful.

But it's not going to exist because it's not real :(

Until tomorrow.  Then if Square reneges, I'm going to burn down their office.

DAMN YOU BEAT ME TO IT!!!

OMG I LOVEEE LOVE LOVE... you have no idea *o* Me and my best friend worship Sephiroth. And just FFVII in general. OMG MY DAYS ARE SO BRIGHT NOW.

WELL HERE IS THE TRAILER!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIQlz6lkeFw&feature=iv&src_vid=G57vtB6NU-Y&annotation_id=annotation_933025921

just, are you sure it isn't a hoax... coz a couple of year ago they released some pics/fake trailer to show us poor gamers what a new version of FF7 would be ... but they never really worked on it

*is all suspicious, because it is such a great news* lol

I had no idea what the narrator was rambling about.  I know it's been 18 years but I can't believe I've forgotten that much of the plot.  >_>

Well if they keep Shinra awesome I'm in.  In the meantime I'll be praying to the Konami gods for a Suikoden VI.

• Community Administrator

I had no idea what the narrator was rambling about.  I know it's been 18 years but I can't believe I've forgotten that much of the plot.  >_>

Well if they keep Shinra awesome I'm in.  In the meantime I'll be praying to the Konami gods for a Suikoden VI.

They are probably adding in retconned plot stuff from all the spin-offs.

There's also that major plot line  in the original FF7, with the reunion of the Sepiroth clones... which kind of continues even after FF7.. 

This is probably the only PS4 game, that I'd consider buying the PS4 for..

Sinister I think they are releasing it on all platforms tbh.

Think they are doing a ps4 release

Then a later release

I probably wouldn't buy it on the PC.

And between Xbone and PS4, I'd hit the PS4. 

I haven't bought a gaming system in over a decade, so PC sounds like a good deal to me.  I hope they get Nobuo Uematsu on board for this.

I've been kicking around the idea of replaying the entire FF series start to finish, if I can find the time.  I'm pretty sure most of them have PC ports by now.  I haven't touched a Final Fantasy game since 10.

I haven't bought a gaming system in over a decade, so PC sounds like a good deal to me.  I hope they get Nobuo Uematsu on board for this.

I've been kicking around the idea of replaying the entire FF series start to finish, if I can find the time.  I'm pretty sure most of them have PC ports by now.  I haven't touched a Final Fantasy game since 10.

I've often found ports to be of lousy quality, and while there's no reason for me to buy a Ps4 for FFXV, (unless they've now made that Ps4 only?) making 7 for Ps4 only (for a limited time) is just a good excuse for me to get a Ps4. I've always played FF games (aside from 11/14) on the console, just always seemed to work out better that way for me..

I just saw that they are making another Star Ocean, (exclusive?) So that would be something else I'd add onto reasons for me getting a Ps4. :wink:)

Archived