DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Long time reader, first time poster.

kotaotan

Hi! I'm Kevin. I've been reading the Wheel of Time since around '92. I've known about Dragonmount for ages and ages but for some reason never thought to join in here in the discussion. 

So a little about myself I guess? I'm male, 37 years old, and in a serious long term relationship. I'm a graphic designer and a webcartoonist when I'm not working for a real estate appraiser. I spend most of my time doing that, really and running the occasional RPG for my friends. I write a lot of comedy and fantasy for my comics and to say WOT him worked it's way into my stuff would be a colossal understatement. It HAS become more subtle as the years go by. 

Anyway, that's about all I've got for now, but I'm looking forward to meeting all of you and contributing to the conversations!
Included are a couple of series related pictures I've done at conventions.

post-33747-0-25642000-1431125332_thumb.jpg

post-33747-0-31241000-1431125323_thumb.jpg

Hey!!! Welcome to DM. So, can you tell be about some of the conventions and your comics???

We have three main areas, discussion, role play and social groups. I spend most of my time in the social groups and am working on a Warder wanna be in RP. I'm In the Green Ajah.

Archived