DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New to Dragon Mount

Ogre

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wooly in my view, you understrand it better when you are reading the audio books, because they read slower than you normally would, they know how to sound wierd words (or words in the OT), and they emphasize the right words. Not that I don't, but they do it better. And it's just nicer to have them read to you then read them yourself, at least for me it is. So for all of these reasons, I chose to listen to the audio books instead of read. Actually I did read The Lord of Chaos, and parts of The Dragon Reborn, The Fires of Heaven, and Shadow Rising.

...you understrand it better when you are reading the audio books' date=' because they read slower than you normally would...[/quote']

Reading an audio book? How on earth do you do that?

Vorks' date=' I read the books in 9 months. Actually I listened to them on audio book. And I didn't have to have someone sit on me to get me started.[/quote']

Sei'Cair I was refering to my best friend when I said that I think he was too lazy to read the books, not you dear. I should have clarified that better. I know you are familiar with the books.

Archived