DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Like Buffy AND mafia?

If you do, I have sign ups on Shayol Ghul for a game modded by yours truly. You don't have to sign up to the social group to play. We run the game on a public board there, Thakandar.

PM me if you want more details :D  I have about 4 spots left.

Cheers,

Nyn

Sure thing. I'm just happy the thread is still here, really. I was half worried I'd come back to find it not gone. GONE!

So what did F do that you want to punish him so bad?

Nyn

Buffy is a well written show. It's true that the whole vampire thing has been badly overdone in the past couple of years.... but Buffy is oldschool vampire show and how a vampire show should be, IMO. Plus you can't not love one of Joss Whedon's shows. You just can't.

Nyn

Buffy is a well written show. It's true that the whole vampire thing has been badly overdone in the past couple of years.... but Buffy is oldschool vampire show and how a vampire show should be, IMO. Plus you can't not love one of Joss Whedon's shows. You just can't.

Nyn

This.

Also, the best thing about Buffy is that it's campy and it knows it.  Just like Doctor Who, it does not take itself too seriously and you can tell the actors are having a good time :). 

In any case, the game started yesterday. Took me HOURS to write all the pms and get them sent out. But at least that part is over and now it's time to sit back and have a good time. :baalzamon:

Nyn

I know the feeling, Nyn. Every single time I run a game, I tell myself that I will write the role PMs out in advance so all I have to do at the start of the game is copy and paste to the relevant people. And yet, every time I wind up typing them out over the course of a whole night as it's time for the game thread to begin.

I actually didn't think the PMs would be such a big deal. I've started writing up death scenes from like a month ago, cause that seemed to me like the most pressing matter. Apparently I was wrong :P

But hey, it's the first time I mod a serious game, so live and learn.

Nyn

I actually didn't think the PMs would be such a big deal. I've started writing up death scenes from like a month ago, cause that seemed to me like the most pressing matter. Apparently I was wrong :P

But hey, it's the first time I mod a serious game, so live and learn.

Nyn

When Tress and I co-modded, we did it the other way.  We wrote out all the Role PMs in advance, so all we had to do was C+P, but I wrote all the death scenes off the top of my head whenever it happened.

Archived