DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

OP Tournament (Tina vs NT)

Hayl3y

Well, I don't imagine it makes any difference but hey, I may as well... start, and then you can finish it. x)

NT stood on the tournament grounds again, this time facing the recently retired former Lady Dragon. What was it about fate that seemed to set him up against insurmountable odds? Fate... or the Lady M'Hael. Then again, the two might as well be one and the same, as far as an officer in the Black Tower was concerned. What was certain was that somebody higher up liked to watch him get beaten bloody on a regular basis...

NT flourished a bow and seized saidin. "Very well, then." The simple weave of Earth formed... but failed to hit anywhere near his opponent.

Attack: Earth (E1)

Damage: 0

Ehm... I tried a Crushing Blow but the damage doesn´t show. 

Attacker: Tina Rank: Attack Leader Opponent: NT Rank: Storm Leader     Fire roll: 92 / 95 Opponents: 8 / 12 Earth roll: 89 / 92 Opponents: 12 / 12 Air roll: 92 / 92 Opponents: 8 / 8 Water roll: 63 / 92 Opponents: 5 / 8 Spirit roll: 80 / 92 Opponents: 10 / 10 True Power roll: 0 / 0 Opponents: 0 / 0     Weave name: Crushing Blow (F5,E5,W5,S5) Damage:  

What is wrong?

Ha, ha. That was a quick battle. 

Thank you for dying quickly. :D

Ha, my pleasure! :D

Ouchies. *offers ice*

*puts the ice in a glass and adds vodka*

that might help more

Thank you, gentlemen. Much appreciated.

Archived