DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Things my son has said.

Wise things that my son has said  

8 members have voted

1. 1. If you die and get back up again you are a zombie.

• True - He's definitely got that sussed.
    • False ... lemme explain what I think occurs.
  2. 2. Wile E. Coyote is a REALLY good painter.

• Yes he was ... mostly of landscapes and road continuations/tunnels.
    • No he wasn't ... let me tell you what I think about the art of Wile E. Coyote.
  3. 3. Loki would have been a much better bad guy if he stopped telling everyone what he was going to do.

• This is so true - monologuing has been the downfall of many a bad guy.
    • I have other thoughts about Loki's choices and they are ....

Obviously I'm going to agree with him. He does often see right to the simple truth of things. We both really like Wile E. Coyote and have a good laugh. One of the first signs that he was coming back round was when we were watching a DVD together and he was telling me what was going to happen next and laughing. That was very good to hear.

He's only really seen Loki in the Lego Avenger's animated film on Netflix 'Nornfrost Awaaay!' but I think he's got him sussed there too.

it was SUPPOSED to be a B, to the "Infinity Sign" power. <sup></sup> are html codes for superscripts (like exponents) and "&infin" is html code for the Infiity entity.

Poor DM, she's not the brightest, but we love her :)

A Scott Evil movie would be epic funny.

But short.

lol

also - Nikon has other thoughts about Wile E. Coyote and hasn't shared them. That's cheating. Unless he's actually decided to NOT be like Loki and NOT tell us what he's up to.

Archived