DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Farewell Dragonmount

goldeneys

OZZZ!!! yes, finally someone who wants to talk NRL!!! I'm gonna watch every game, I'm already anxiously awaiting the 16th of March, Broncos vs Cowboys...and the Storms vs Tigers.

Alys...yeah, I feel very growed up after this...it's sad that things have to be like this...but it's for the best...*hugs Alys*

Kelly...hehe I was barely at the Ogier...lol, twice I "reformed", and the tried to spend more time there...buut, I didn't have enough time...*huggles*

Moir...erm, I mean...notMoir, how could you know Oos? he posted once like in October, and then before that he was only on in April...

GOOOLDYYY!

Man, I'm glad I came back in time to wish you goodbye. Have a great life.

I know exactly how you feel about the book ... and the instruments ... and the grades, and probably even the spirituality, though I've never been a regular church goer. Heck, you're probably doing the very same thing I should be, and I salute you for it. You will be remembered here, and I will spare a thought for you in my rambling posts from time to time. You'd better swing by and tell us how the book is coming down at the Illuminators every now and then. I might do the same ... you know, if my modem is bust for a week or so and I actually write something instead of surfing.

I would have liked to have one last werewolf game with you. Long live the mayor!

Well if you're staying at the Band, I don't need to say goodbye :P and your on msn anyway *nods*

*changes focus*

Twinnie was called Bluebell??????? Good grief. Now she didn't tell me that one. 8)

Griefy...I almost put your name there with Oos and Shauna...hmmm, maybe I should come help you with that modem...maybe 'accidentally' drop it off the top of a 50 story building...just gotta make it look like an accident...or better yet, I could just get into your network on my comp and disable it...bye...*huggles*

Tay, I've contemplated leaving the Band, and in truth, I still am...the reason for staying would be that it's only one part of what DM is, and I don't spend nearly as much time there, and that I'd like to hold onto at least one forum, and if that was DM...I could spend my whole day just in Fiddles...

Bluebell...hmmmm, this could be fun...

She has a point there goldy ;)

Anyways

So long goldie, is was fun having you around

Even though you ran away from the WT fairly early on, it was always interesting posting with so

Best of luck with your life

(ou realise, that if you come back in 5 years time for some reason, you'll qualify for legend status :lol:

So long

Heheh, don't worry about the modem Goldy. When my sister's on World of Warcraft none of the other computers in the house can get the Internet properly. Ever since we got the Burning Crusade expac you gotta pry her off with a crowbar and strap her to the kitchen chair just to get her to eat.

Also Raijin's right, you gotta make a comeback sometime :D In a few years when you feel you can come back without getting sucked in again, maybe. I will personally shower you with toasted bread products on that day. Unless I too have left by then and our Grand Returns are out of sync :?

Guest Cadsuane

Cheeky!! Why are you still here?! You can't just tease us with a thread about how you are leaving and then NOT leave, it's TORTURE!! Go away already!! :wink:

I don't think he is saying good bye to DM full stop. Just making his excuses for not posting on all the boards anymore. It is probably a clever recruitment drive by the Band :roll: Come to the Band... the only place you can see the infamous Goldy strutting his stuff :wink:

ok, this is my last post on DM for a looooong time...bye

*walks out and slams door*

*comes back in*

I'm serious about this thing..it's just sorta hard to pull away...I have been thinking of leaving the band, and I'm not really that active there anyways...

*walks out and slams the door again, breaking the door*

i hope i m not too late, Goldy !

got a really nice time with ya in the band and in WT :wink: our prank was awesome

was not much online lately coZ of a silly compy prob but coZ of RL too and indeed RL must come first

*hugs*

wish ya farewell

and i hope u ll manage to achieve all the goals u have mentionned in ur above posts

but do not hesitate to wizz me on MSN

take care

Archived