DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Advanced] Once Upon a Time Mafia- Game Over, Town Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

the only player that i see could be lying, would be Nikon. But we'd have to wait untill the night to find out. Would mean my original 4 would still be accurate. Nikon, BFG, Talames,TG with some room open for RTE, though i believe his cop claims would be genuine.

Which would also mean that there would be no problem lynching TG or BFG, so why aren't we?

As for the LD, i am unfamiliar with it, so that's why i didn't pick up on any hint about it.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I knew it relatively quickly Turin. Thought you made it too obvious actually and was worried you would get NK'ed immediately.

Anyways [v] Unvote [/v] Dawn get your act together and come help town would you? I think with a LD there is a silver tongue though. Feel like there would have to be a counter this game. Maybe silver tongue and a gf to counter investigative roles since we have 2? This looks bad for us frankly. Think we should hit TG. Mafia killing thane twice is weird. We had just lynched him so trust wasn't high. Why him? Think the veterans on the scum team were inactive. Also wondering if the whole I can't replace again is a scum slip because time told him he couldn't because now he's mafia.

Let's try [v] Vote TG [/v] love these tags

I pretty much knew what Turin was getting at as soon as he asked for specifics. The fact that he is questioning some of his results seems natural and is congruent with a townie POV.

I think BFG is town. I also don't think Hallia would make such a statement to be checked by the LD if she was already cleared by the cop via GF. There's no way she is both a GF and ST.

I think our best lynch for today would be one of the following: Thane3, TG, or Nikon.

They all seem plausible as mafia characters to me. I find Thane3's change of opinion on Tsuki odd considering he was listed high as a scum read before. Him voting TG also gives me hesitance. Nikon looks dirty for his voting record, which I have pointed out already. I can follow Turin's gut that Tal could be mafia. I'm kind of sitting there as well. He's made good posts but generally hasn't pushed the thread in any real direction. This could also be due to his RL schedule, so I don't think he is a good lynch today.

So looking at the claims and the evidence we have from the investigative roles I would say the best lynches for today are in the 3 I already listed.

Nikon is a great place to start.

hahaha nice meme Thane

Official Vote Count

Dawn (1/6):  Tsuki
TG (2/6): Thane, RTE
AJ (1/6): Dawn

Nikon (2/6): AJ, BFG

Thane (1/6): Turin

people not posting (4/11): TG, Talmanes, Nikon, and Hallia 

Deadline: Saturday May 10, 20:00 EST http://www.timeandda...UAT Mafia Day 3

Apparently every time I'm gone for a bit I automatically get on someone's scum list, seems to be a pattern this game.

I've tried to post, and explained why it's been difficult, so you can take that or leave it. I've found in Mafia, one way or another I always get killed, so I've come to terms with that fact.

That being said I am Town, so I would rather you not lynch me, but that is all up to you. I am Town, and my character is Pinnochio. I'm a Town Miller, and my statements will come up false if looked at by a lie detector. This is why I thought it was so obvious that Turin was a LD based on his posts, and have generally assumed he has to be Town. This is also what makes me just a bit suspicious as to RTE's claim, as I'm not sure how likely it is to have both.

I'm still not ready to lynch RTE as assuming he's telling the truth that would be a major loss for us.

I really wish TG would post at least a little, as it would be nice to hear from him before voting for him, but if he isn't going to post (albeit I do understand that he has had RL issues) we may learn more by lynching him.

I would hate to not and find out he was a hiding scum the whole time.

(Trying those vote tags)

[v]TG[/v]

Apparently every time I'm gone for a bit I automatically get on someone's scum list, seems to be a pattern this game.

I've tried to post, and explained why it's been difficult, so you can take that or leave it. I've found in Mafia, one way or another I always get killed, so I've come to terms with that fact.

That being said I am Town, so I would rather you not lynch me, but that is all up to you. I am Town, and my character is Pinnochio. I'm a Town Miller, and my statements will come up false if looked at by a lie detector. This is why I thought it was so obvious that Turin was a LD based on his posts, and have generally assumed he has to be Town. This is also what makes me just a bit suspicious as to RTE's claim, as I'm not sure how likely it is to have both.

I'm still not ready to lynch RTE as assuming he's telling the truth that would be a major loss for us.

I really wish TG would post at least a little, as it would be nice to hear from him before voting for him, but if he isn't going to post (albeit I do understand that he has had RL issues) we may learn more by lynching him.

(Trying those vote tags)

[v]TG[/v]

No worries Talmanes, i already got killed twice in this game, i know the feeling.

So, what we have here is you claiming town. Either there's a spying little scum hiding somewhere, or we only have 3 scum. I deem the second option unlikely, however.... why not? i dunno.... You've got a point on RTE... we need to wait a bit and see.

(Trying those vote tags)

[v]TG[/v]

So you are saying that you will view as not town to a cop AND your statements will read as not true? seems a bit much to me. If true it does lend some credence to RTE actually being a true cop. Otherwise why would you view "Not Town" to a cop view.

The first paragraph reads like a bit of appeal to emotion. I mean you do get why people could be suspicious of you right?

Tal, this is what I want you to say " Talmanes is mafia". And then give your complete list of definite reads of all the players.

AJ, Turin - Likelihood of TG being scum? He has been too absent for a really solid read, but I really don't like the way he voted EOD yesterday.

I would say at this point slightly higher than random. I really do not see TG using this much inactivity as a tactic. 

1. dawnflower8: claimed town??, LD tested true
2. Nikon: claimed town only??
3. dicetosser1 Grumpy, town vanilla killed Night 1
4. Chae Prince Charming, town vanilla killed Night 1
5. Tina Ithillian Thane 2 Blue Fairy, town roleblocker killed Night 2
6. Thane Granny, town vanilla lynched Day 2

7. RTE: claimed Henry, Cop
8. TGlems: absent
9. IceTurin: Claimed Emma Swan, LD
10. AJ: Claimed Jiminy Cricket, Doc, LD tested true
11. Basel Cinderella, town vanilla lynched Day 1
12. edThane3: Claimed Red riding Hood, VT
13. Hallia: Claimed Snow White, VT??? cop viewed Town
14. Talmanes: Claimed Pinochio, Town Miller/Rubbertongue
15. BFG: ???
16. Tsukibana: Claimed Huntsman, Odd night Vig

Is that all right? did I miss something?

I think the pool is Talmanes, Nikon, Thane, in the upper tier

then TG, BFG, in the second tier.

I wish Talm had come forward and claimed miller/rubbertongue early. It would have made life better. He might have still been lynched but I might have been able to clear him then. Not sure if we have the time to try that now.

I am willing to move to either Nikon or Talmanes at this point. I do still think that Thane slipped.

Who else is about?

I would much rather lynch Nikon, Cop view TG, Have Turin tell me who he is gonna view, and I put a bullet in BFG.

Either way, the results of one of those has a 66% chance of not being known, unless they NK me or AJ. And If I get RBed, we know the reason why.

@Turin - My role says that my statements will be read as false so if you would read one of my statements it would come up as false. It doesn't say anything about reading Mafia if checked by a Cop, nor did I say anything to that effect. That's why I know there is a LD but don't know if there is also a Cop. Also, if you read that as an emotional appeal that's your opinion. I was simply making statements. I honestly never had made it to the end of a Mafia, which is just a fact. I'm not bothered by that, what happens happens *shrug*

I do see what you are saying though, and I would be happy to be cleared, so:

I, Talmanes, am Mafia.

I would like to note I'm not actually saying I'm Mafia, rather giving Turin a statement he can use to verify the fact that I'm Town.

I would much rather lynch Nikon, Cop view TG, Have Turin tell me who he is gonna view, and I put a bullet in BFG.

Either way, the results of one of those has a 66% chance of not being known, unless they NK me or AJ. And If I get RBed, we know the reason why.

Why should I tell you what statement I intend to test? I don't see the point in that. Not fond of telegraphing any actions TBH. For all we know there are redirectors or tailors in the game. 

Archived