A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Thinking About Making A Seanchan

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Again, I apologize for my long absence, real life is a major ..... pregnant dog.

Anyway, Jagen has a pretty cool idea to play with but I just need to figure out what is possible within the rules of the PSW. However, I really like her idea so I'm going to do my best to make it work.

Anyone who wants to play along get your characters ready. If you don't have a bio yet, make one and send it in. Leave a note here if you did send one in, so I can spot it in time.

You have till Sunday evening, by which time I hope to be able to provide a framework for you all to play in. :)

You all have 1 extra day to work on your bios as I have an engagement Sunday (that I totally overlooked :unsure: ) and I definately need some time to set things up here again.

So new schedule, I'll try to get things set up by Monday evening (my time).

whenever you're ready, hon.

Here is the current status of the Seanchan:

The Seachan were defeated at Bandar Eban and retreat and conquer Tanchiko instead. The Correnne arrives, with the DoTNM and all of Tarabon is put under Seanchan rule. The main resistance comes from the Seafolk, many of which are captured (again) or killed. The Wavemistress and her Swordmaster die in the aftermath of this battle, refusing to accept captivity and submit to Seanchan rule. Some Seafolk vessels manage to escape and head towards Ebou Dar where they choose a new Wavemistress. (no major changes may be done to the Seafolk characters that may affect their RP main arc)

Currently the DoTNM is kidnapped by the Band of the Red Hand (have to look up where that is at, so consider this ongoing at the time of your RP. Though I'm not sure if your characters would be in on this, as it is being kept secret, obviously.

Hope this helps!

Anyone else that wants to submit a bio:

Make sure to PM it to me too. There's some technical difficulties with the email, so till that is resolved I need you all to pm me your bios as well as send it to fldiv@dragonmount.com

Thanks!

To those who have Seanchan,

As soon as my bios get approved I will post (I've already written it) and place a link here to it. It will be taking place in Elmora, Tarabon. Kronos, I have something for your Seeker to do, as well, which will be indicated in my post. I'll PM you with more details when you request it. Anyone else can also join in. I am posting as a member working under House Elioth, under the High Lady Retamin Elioth, who is both managing Elmora and helping to conquer all of Tarabon's territory and is positioned to take part in an invasion of Amadicia (However, with the kidnapping of the DotNM, that's going to be put on hold. Since the DotNM's kidnapping is being kept hush, she will not yet know why the push forward is canceled).

Edited by Jagen Sedai

I think it's fine if you plant him there--maybe he can arrive that very same day my post takes place? After all, nothing much is going on IN Seanchan right now, I think. You can probably place him on this side of the ocean with no problem.

Just need to make sure your character's storyline is ok.

So if you can write a Reflective solo RP in which you describe the intermediate time between where your bio ends and when he would arrive in Randland that would make it ok.

It should be a bit more than just a paragraph to get it over with.

I'm ok with you doing the RP's simultaneously. Just make sure that the reflective RP covers the main events he has gone through between end of bio and arrival at Randland.
You can choose if you want to go up to the time the RP from Jagen starts or if you want to leave some for another RP that will cover the time between arriving and the Jagen RP.

But I would like to receive a link to your reflective RP within the next couple of weeks.

Is that workable?

• 1 month later...