A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Thinking About Making A Seanchan

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

very nice, I'm putting it up to be CC'd. Sorry for the wait, my pup's been sick and is still not fully better. This thing is taking much more time than I anticipated to be honest. (the pup, not you)

• 4 weeks later...

oh sorry Kronos, I thought you were busy RPing at another Group. Now you are ready to start RPing with your Seanchan. I'll prepare your training thread at the Training Ground boards, have your access there fixed. I assume you have access to the RP boards?

If so, your first RP's should be about your training to becoming a Seeker following the progression system of the Seeker

You have opted to RP your training so that would mean for you:

• 1 RP to show your training: must reflect all aspects a starting Seeker would need such as interrogation skills, recruitment techniques and tactics of the Seanchan eyes & ears system, protocols that apply to Seekers, etc.
  • 1 RP to show your installment as a Seeker (The Seeker receives his first independent task and must see it through)
  • 3 RP's as a Morat/Seeker progressively showing the skills and talents needed for the higher position.(= to become a First Seeker)

The first 2 you may do as a Solo RP but make sure you make them reasonable in length. No 5 posts of 3 sentences each. I'll leave it up to your common sense, so make them worth a raising.

When you get to the last 3 contact me again and I'll join you for the raising RP's to First Seeker.

All of these must be on the Seanchan boards as I assume you'll want your Seeker fully trained and experienced by the time he reaches the main storyline?

ok, I'll fix your access to the training grounds and meanwhile you can get started with the schedule I posted above. Does that work for you?

Or would you like someone to RP with for the two first RP's? If so I can make a character to play with you :)

sounds good Sherper! Good luck on the exams!

We won't be waiting for Kronos' RP's till the end of June you understand but I'm sure there will be RP's you'll be able to join in by then anyway. I'm exciting to writing again, RL has been a demanding little monster.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

hey Jagen, I'm afraid there hasn't been much (if any) activity for a long time. Especially here (mostly my fault with a very busy RL) in the Freelanders.

The status of the Seanchan hasn't changed in years. We've been kind of stalled in progress due to activity problems across the RP side.