DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Let's welcome our new civilian, Harry

Hayl3y

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Photobucket had this gif on it's front page. I can't see what it does till I post it. Hopefully it doesn't turn into something naked. firebreathingspacecat.gif

I'm expecting something epically cindy ish.

LOL just bc it's a fire breathing space cat?

well yes, yes it is :happy:

10 points for the space cat :)

Thankyou :)

Points are a rarity.

off-topic.jpg

In Mastermind - this would be my chosen subject. Think of all Threads as being that random conversation down the pub or coffee shop that always end up somewhere you never planned.

But they make you think and make you laugh and you always have a really nice time.

Getting a derailed Thread is always the best way for it to run and run and earn points. For chae this time lol.

projectile hairball balefire

Now those are three words I never expected to see put together.

See, now I'm thinking ... How could it happen for real? Cat drinks vodka after extra cleaning up session and hiccups up hairball near lit birthday cake?

There's a reason I don't have pets lol.

Cindy is trying to teach you how to code. It's a useful skill. uranus.jpg

Colons remind me of this planet.

he's a bit oppositional defiant... any idea where I left the balefire squirty bottle and the rolled up newspapers when leyrann grew up?

and ooooh pretty!

That reminds me of when I was in high school, and on the scholastic quiz bowl team.  We were doing some sort of academic competition using a very, very cheesy computer program that would pop up encouraging statements when we entered the correct answer.

Answering "what is the 7th planet from the sun" got us a big pixilated "THUMBS UP" message...

Which promptly sent all of our immature gutter minds into gales of laughter.

Archived