DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Let's welcome our new civilian, Harry

Hayl3y

*opens the thread and channels some light*

*compulse another civilian to bring in Tainted Brownies*

brownies1.jpg

Now, Harry, grab a seat and tell us a bit about yourself

and most of all don't believe the people who'll say that the food i offer is poisoned *nods nods*

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Put away that wand! You are here to learn some real magic.  :tongue:

Welcome to the BT! Tell us more about yourself. Oh, I think I´m getting one of my rare visions. Wait for it....  You are in love with your friends sister? You own an ... hippogriff? You own a very special cloak? Am I right? Am I right?

You will soon get access to our private boards.

But... but my wand chose me!

*sighs* Ok. I think my best friend's sister is an ogre to be honest, I wouldn't touch her with my wand *sniggers* The hippogriff is a proud creature that belongs to no one but I bet a pygmy puff that they think they own... everything. And my cloak is special, I can't deny it, it's waterproof.

One out of three. Better luck next time :P

Only one out of three?! I need to try again.

Hm...

Stop that! I´m trying to consentrate here!

Aha...

Oh, I see. I was actually right. Your best friends sister is in fact an ogre but you are secretly in love with her. Okay, I promise not to tell anyone.  :rolleyes:

...Oh, you're quite welcome to address me by my title. *cough* Or just NT. Not too fussed.

Also, one could argue that a healthy dose of Taint can be beneficial to one's mental state. The voices can be quite entertaining precisely when you need the distraction.

Archived