DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

When will it stop raining....

Talya

on a more serious note, it must be hard to recover from floods like that. having all ur furniture and personal stuff gone... and the insurances maybe not helping soon enough.

I'm quite happy to live on higher ground too (even if i'm really really close to a river)

hehe but we have better beer ! lol

As my brother said to a few Belgians in the restaurant where he worked: The Belgians are better at making beer, the Dutch are better as selling beer.

*totally agrees* :tongue:

we didn't fight in 1830 for nothing !!!

You did. Sooner or later Belgium will fall apart and I'll be surprised if Vlaanderen (wtf is that in English?) doesn't join the Netherlands. Also it was 1830-1839.

hehe but we have better beer ! lol

As my brother said to a few Belgians in the restaurant where he worked: The Belgians are better at making beer, the Dutch are better as selling beer.

LOL !!! *applauds*

You did. Sooner or later Belgium will fall apart and I'll be surprised if Vlaanderen (wtf is that in English?) doesn't join the Netherlands. Also it was 1830-1839.

Vlaanderen is Flanders :tongue:

C'mon, take Wallonia too, then ! I don't wanna fall in France

How come you live in a country that small, and do not speak both of the two most spoken languages of the country?

oh, don't mistake me, it's with dutch people that i'm having fun during the week ends with my reenactment group.

I still have a good level but there're a lot of words and expression that i don't use daily : i would need to rememorize them :tongue:

*eyes wombat's title*

u speak french O_o ?

Some.  I took French in high school and college, but I haven't had much practice lately.  I speak well enough to get by for the most part.

Archived