DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Not sure why I didn't sign up sooner

GamrDadKinsey

I've been reading the WoT since the mid nineties, but for some reason I never looked for a community before. It's great to see a site of this quality doing so well!

These things always end up sounding like a personal ad to me but here goes. I'm a 33 year old husband and father of 2 beautiful girls, avid gamer, active in my local church, and reader of fantasy books, at least as much as I have time for.

I look forward to spending some time here and finding out about all the great little details Jordan put in this series that I've missed over the years.

Welcome in DM !

i do hope u'll enjoy ur time with us.

*whispers* go have a look in the social group, and especially in the BT, we have brownies

feel free to ask all the questions u may have.

avid gamer ? what are u playing to ?

Welcome to DM, we are quite happy to have you. We have 3 main sections, discussions, role play and social groups. Take a look around and you should be able to find something of interest to you. If you have any questions, just let us know.

Welcome GamrDadKinsey!

I'm also new to Dragonmount. I'm relatively new to the series, although my eldest son started trying to get me to read them when he was in high school (1999/2000). I resisted reading them for a long time cuz I hate waiting for books (I'm not a patient person), but finally caved 3 months before AMoL came out.

Thank you for the warm welcome! I'm looking forward to re-reading the books now that the whole series is done. Especially the middle books. For some reason those are really fuzzy to me.

A little bit of everything really. I used to be really into RPGs, and still am, but I don't have the time that I used to so I never finish them. I have a 5 year old so I've been finding games that we can play together. We just finished Lego LotR. I'm starting to get more interested tabletop gaming as well due to some friends introducing me to it.

Thank you for the warm welcome! I'm looking forward to re-reading the books now that the whole series is done. Especially the middle books. For some reason those are really fuzzy to me.

A little bit of everything really. I used to be really into RPGs, and still am, but I don't have the time that I used to so I never finish them. I have a 5 year old so I've been finding games that we can play together. We just finished Lego LotR. I'm starting to get more interested tabletop gaming as well due to some friends introducing me to it.

Awesome that you're able to do that with your kids.  I'm an avid gamer as well, much to my wife's dismay, heh.  It is difficult for me to convince her that my 5yo son should game with Daddy - she just isn't into gaming and think (like our parents did) that it rots your brain.

Silly wife....>_>

i have a 5 year old too... she asked me to find games to play with her a couple of days ago but i had none for her age range.

Luckily we found some nice and easy games on the playstation store. But i'll keep Lego LotR in mind (thanks for the tip)

Welcome, Gamr! 

Lego LotR is great!  I also enjoy Lego Harry Potter and Lego Star Wars.  :biggrin:  My kids (both boys) used to enjoy the Lego games but as they're now teenagers, they're more into Call of Duty, Assassin's Creed, etc.  My youngest is pretty in to Minecraft, as well.

Archived