DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Eb's Return (ATTN ALL)

Cass

Oh, fishguts, so sowwy!!! I had a hardout week and only have internet now - I'll try get a post up tomorrow.

So what exactly ia happening? Can we do a kind of epic galopping into camp scene where everyone falls off their horse XD kidding

Ok, so, Miri rushes on with Jeral to meet the medics while Arkin abd Arinth catch the horse Eb's trussed on and turn her in? Wha where how ok my fried brain gonna sleep on this

*flop*

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha Nya, you's so funny! Glad you're ok hun and it was just a hardout - I was starting to get a little worried!! After you've had your ZZZs read the plans in the post on previous page. Actually, nevermind, here they are (Having issues on my tablet, tried to copy-paste link and ended up with the whole thing, minus formatting - sorry). Anyway, any questions just ask, otherwise here you go!:

Looks like following arrival at the Citadel (and Eb's disaster):

Miri takes Jeral to meet the medics

Arinth and Arkin are left to de-Eb the horse and take her to Sergeant Sherper-NPC

Sergeant Sherper NPC banishes Eb to holding 

and then:

Eb languishes in a cell for ?about a week (or more?) IC?

Arinth, Arkin and Miri take turns/collaborate in guard duty/torturing/ignoring the prisoner

Pahl Ebersol may or may not make an appearance and may or may not accidentally release Eb whilst the others are on duty

Jeral may still be sleeping... or not

Calder returns - perhaps in the middle of Eb having a showdown with Sergeant Sherper-NPC after her release

Eb is officially unleashed released. 

*Offers drinks in preparation for the next round* Cheers!!  

Dragonmount.com → Dragon Reborn RP Community → Band of the Red Hand (DR RP Group)

Use Mobile Version Change Theme English (USA) Mark Community Read Contact Us Help

Communit

Okay! Sorry this took so long, hope we can get back into the swing of things :p

So Miri's gone following the medics and taking her horses away - guess there's enough other recruits around that can take care of your horses :p

Shall I just disappear from the scene for a bit, let you guys and the second Sherper dude do your locking-up-Eb thing, then we can meet up again when Jeral revives or something? :)

Don't apologise in the slightest - Love it!

The “What the flaming crap?”  line especially cracked me up  :biggrin:

Meanwhile... Eb lies upside down in her saddle still getting pee'd on by her horse....  :baalzamon: 

*Coughs*

Heeeeeeellllllllllpppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!

Poor Eb's still hanging upside down on the underside of a horse out there!

Anyone know what's happened to BB / Arinth?

Not sure. I assume they're all pretty busy. I know Arinth doesn't get a lot of free time.

If you want something to do, take comfort in the fact that I'll probably be able to write Ackley's perspective with Mehrin, sometime tomorrow. Probably. I'm hoping I'll be able to do it. Cross your fingers.

But anyway, yeah, the two of them will come when they come.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...