A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What does everyone want to see happen?

Garat Jax

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im glad Im not the only one looking forward to Rand vs Moridin

I want to see Demandred take action

Also, I want Shaidar to encounter someone of the Light, just to see what he'd do

Demandred is an interesting character. I think he may actually end up fighting Rand, instead of Moridin. It would seem like RJ to keep away from the cliche *main bad guy .vs. main good guy* type of thing. Knowing Demandred's drive and severe hatred for the Dragon, I wouldn't think it past him to disregard everything else and unleash his anger on Rand.

Somehow I've always thought Moiraine would kill Moridin. I make weird connections in my mind with people like that.

It didnt slow Rand down that much either. He blacked out a bit, and then within a minute of coming to he says "I'll have to relearn the sword." Hardcore! And was it Min who could sense through the bond that Rand had already gotten over the loss of his hand literally moments after it? If I lost a hand I doubt I'd ever get over it

oh ya, I want to see Morgase, Galad, and Gwayen walk in right as Rand, Min, Elayne, and Aviendha are getting married.  I can just see them all going nuts.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D :D :D ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

I want Mat and Perrin to be kickass in the next book. Mat already is pretty much and I like Perrins image, but Mat doesnt have enough aggression and Perrin lost his animal rage earlier on. They need to step up a level.

I want more Chosen attention on them as well. It should have happened a long time ago; I do remember Melhindras attack on Mat and whatnot but by now they should have been considering confronting themselves. I saw an interesting theory once that Demenadred was stood with Masema in KoD, when Masema agrees to Travel to save Faile. A Demandred-Perrin confrontation wouldnt be bad, especially if Perrin figured it out. Not much chance of that though.

I want to see the boys (Rand, Mat, Perrin, Lan, Gawyn, Galad) kick some serious ass. That's a strange thing for a Sheffield lass to say, but I reaaaaally do.

I wanna see Fain meet his match, and I want Narishma to really prove his worth (I love Narishma... not as much as Rand, but still...) and I want Tuon to show what the Heiress to Seanchan can do for the good guys. Alternatively I want to see what she can do for Mat  ;) ;D

I'd also like to see Tam use his swordmaster-ish-ness against a Myrdraal..

I agree I want Fain to be taken out, but only because we would be more likely to see him use his powers a bit more. Im npt sure but I have a vague memory of him being able to bind Darkfriends to him like a Myrdraal binds Trollocs. Is that right? If so it would be intense if he bound Moghedien in that fashion and had full control over her. Not only would it mean his power level was higher than we all thought but it'd also be a move Moridin couldn't ignore and thats what I like Fain for. He works for himself without consideration of what side he moves against.

I am looking forward to learning whether or not I am right on Demandred being behind Masema all this time as well.

• 1 month later...

I realize this is a bit old, but nobody wants to see Setalle Anan being healed? It always bugged me that the girl that healed stilling was right next to the lady that was burned out and neither knew each other.

I can't see an Egwene vs Elaida thing. Elaida was turning things around towards Knife of Dreams, I think she really is a good person and wants what's best. Egwene will see that and pardon her once she's deposed, I think. The real problem with the White Tower didn't seem a clash between two amyrlins, given Elaida was a figurehead being used by the Black Ajah - which now has no hold on her.

I'm looking forward to Noal's story. It has to come out at some point that he's Farstrider. What did the Shadow do to him?

Also, an explanation of the 3 ta'veren from one village thing. Sometimes I wonder if all 3 of them are the Dragon Reborn and not just Rand. The roles of the Dragon Reborn being split among them. They are referred to once as the legs of a tripod, cut one and they all fall and so far as I know, Mat and Perrin weren't represented in the Age of Legends.

The reason why Mat and Perrin became Ta'veren as well as Rand is that the Pattern foresaw Rands need for two more, and that he would need those two to be people he could trust 100%. Who better, than the two other men suspected of being the one at the start?

I agree I want Fain to be taken out, but only because we would be more likely to see him use his powers a bit more. Im npt sure but I have a vague memory of him being able to bind Darkfriends to him like a Myrdraal binds Trollocs. Is that right? If so it would be intense if he bound Moghedien in that fashion and had full control over her. Not only would it mean his power level was higher than we all thought but it'd also be a move Moridin couldn't ignore and thats what I like Fain for. He works for himself without consideration of what side he moves against.

I am looking forward to learning whether or not I am right on Demandred being behind Masema all this time as well.

Fain made the DF's in TGH follow him because he used to be a high ranking DF himself by now I would think the DO has cut him off of being able to use any of the DO's own minions against him.

Things I want to see!

Logain gain the glory he's supposed to have I've always thought logain was the coolest male channeler.

Lan face slayer with Luc's face on I have a really good feeling that might happen.

I can't wait to see what comes from Olver I wonder what his part in the last battle will be.

Those are my top three :D

Fain made the DF's in TGH follow him because he used to be a high ranking DF himself by now I would think the DO has cut him off of being able to use any of the DO's own minions against him.

Not true, we have seen on a couple occasions Fain tricking DF's.  Alviarin in the white tower, the family in LoC (one where the kid reports the attempted assassination on Rand).  Fain comments that there should be nothing to point out a DF and doesn't understand how he can tell who one is.  Its clear most DF's have no contact with Forsaken or the DO and the DO has no way to contact all the DF's. 

Not true, we have seen on a couple occasions Fain tricking DF's.  Alviarin in the white tower, the family in LoC (one where the kid reports the attempted assassination on Rand).  Fain comments that there should be nothing to point out a DF and doesn't understand how he can tell who one is.  Its clear most DF's have no contact with Forsaken or the DO and the DO has no way to contact all the DF's. 

Very true. I guess I was answering the question in the context that Fain could make DF's follow him using the DO's power. Not that he couldn't do it at all. Going in that direction well Fain is Mordeth and if Mordeth could convince a whole city walking completely in the light... well then obviously he could gain complete obidance from a few DF's

Cant Fain bind Darkfriends the same way Fades bind Trollocs? Or am I getting mixed up?

Not the same way but Fain being Mordeth could probably get them to do just about anything he wanted to.

I never understood why everyone hates gawyn to die so much I think he's got serious issues but I also think he's a kind of okay semi cool character. I've never found him anywhere near as boring as the wondergirls plot lines.

I would definitely like to see Galad take over the Children of Light and do the right thing by allying them with the Dragon Reborn. I would like it even more if Galad would do the right thing and kill Gawyn in order to protect Rand. I know this won't happen but I would like to see some more of the AS spend time with the Wise Ones. That seems to be a humbling experience that many of the AS could benefit from. I would like to see how Rand is going to respond when Mat tells him that he is married to the Empress of the people who collar women that can channel. I would like to see Perrin tell Faile to shutup and stop trying to turn him into a noble and either accept him as the blacksmith he wants to be or hit the road.

IF Gawyn and Egwene die it will be the best thing EVER! I hate the younglings they are anoyying little kids. I want to see Thom get it on with Moraine  ;D Rand gave Elayne 2 babies from 1  night, Avenedia (sorry for spelling) was it 3 or 4? Min should have like 26 unless there is something wrong with her :P. Also for Mat to destroy some seachan with his cannons or Ituradle/mat close on Seachan at both sides :)

I will love to read about:

1. Morgase meeting queen Eelaine ^^

2. The resque of Moorain.

3. Logain killing Taim

4. Egwene taking over the white tower, and defend it against seachan.

5. Galad taking over the Children of Light and do the right thing by allying them with the Dragon Reborn. That would be epic ^^

6. The "im not a bloody noble" prince Mat marying Thuan hahaha and finaly allying seachan with the Dragon Reborn.

7. Perrin finaly accept his destiny and becomes a noble. He will have a good chanse after resquing 2 queens from Ael...ok, Morgase isnt a queen anymore, but nobody knows that when he resque her)

8. Rand win the last fight ofc ^^ and make alot of babies with Avenedia and Min :)

IF Gawyn and Egwene die it will be the best thing EVER

This kind of thinking inspires me. Oooh if Moridin killed both Gawyn AND Egwene I dont think I could handle how good it would be.

I want Elayne dead as well! Drowning is the way forward. If Moridin turned the air around her into water I would do a victory lap on his behalf.

I want a super-tactical Mat vs Demandred. Not a one on one, but a battle of armies. And even though it'd be great to see more of Mats crazy genius tricks I want Demandred to have some of his own. If they do have this battle, if Mat wins easily I will officially declare Demandred as a crap character. He let me down at the Cleansing, he better not do it again.

The thing that I would probably like to see most would be an Epic battle in the streets of Tar Valon.  Either with Seanchan attacking while Egwene and Elaida's forces are duking it out in the streets and have the two Aes Sedai factions rally and band together to fight the Seanchan.  Or, in a similar situation, have a massive Trolloc/Dreadlord on Tar Valon where the Black Ajah opens the gates and lets the Trollocs in.  With either scenario Tar Valon would have to be devastated, population at the very least cut in half and the Tower almost destroyed.        

Archived