DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Through some sort of bizarre clerical error, it turns out I'm your Nae'blis this month

hazelkrs1

Fortunately for me, I checked and yes, yall still have to shower me with the praise that I rightfully deserve, and generally bow down to my every beck and whim. Yeah, I even have power to change commonly used phrases.

So from what I understand, the first order of business is to throw compliments my way till I have had my fill (which for those who know me, know that will be never). Second order of business is sorting amongst yourselves to see who may have a favor to request of me, and make sure you bring a tempting enough bribe in order to make sure you do not incur my wrath.

Last order of business, as from what I understand, is giving me your paypal account info, including passwords and all that jazz. Make sure to R&U this after pm'ing me the deets.

Let the bowing and scraping begin!

:baalzamon:

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Note: If this thread is not spammed with supplication and filled with fawning as befitting of someone of my (temporary) stature and station, your Nae'blis WILL NOT BE PLEASED.

:madmyrddraal:

Should the Nae'blis become unpleased, he may start posting wot's where you least expect them, inserting smilies and emo in completely ill-fitting places, and maybe even start referring to himself in third person on a permanent basis. If you wish for these things to come to pass, by all means, neglect this thread.

Okay: I have it on good authority that the following information is correct. 

Verbal's passcodes: 

Paypal email: angelinajolieishawt@pervy.com passcode: giggity

DM passcode: sexybritches

have a good time!

Ah HA! My first visitor! And I see you brought someone else's acct info for me, how delectably evil of you Moon!

5 points to my first visitor! Even better that it should be the leader of my faction :biggrin:

Very nice, very nice. Unfortunately I found out Verbal's PayPal account was cleared out long ago to buy some wares from a somewhat disreputable online retailer. So here's hoping Barm's makes up for that.

It won't - I actually used Barm's account for that.

Very nice, very nice. Unfortunately I found out Verbal's PayPal account was cleared out long ago to buy some wares from a somewhat disreputable online retailer. So here's hoping Barm's makes up for that.

It won't - I actually used Barm's account for that.

Damn you Ewok!!!!!

Will your carnal appetite never end?!?!?!

I am very excited about the holidays and we will be giving each other snuggles and stuffs that would make mistress moon run for the insulin so I'll just hush up there :happy:

and how will the naeblis be spending the light festivals this year?

*snugglestabs Moon*

:tongue:

Well, I'm not doing the holiday thing with my mom's side of the family no more- I got tired of all the bickering and fighting all the time. So I'll spend it with Niki's family and a little thing with my mom and sister. Mostly looking forward to Christmas morning at our house- can't wait to see sleepy eyed Darla open her presents. The joy of being a parent hehe :happy:

Anddddd now that I have made Moon swoon with disgust, I think my jib is done lol.

Is Basel Jewish? Has he ever gotten 7 days of gifts before?

Yo Nae'blis. Have some eggnogg bro. Get your festive Christmas cheer on:

egg-nog.jpg

Ahh why thank you Rey.

*sips eggnog*

And I see you have laced it with... arsenic I believe? I greatly appreciate the intended compliment btw, that you view me as an adversary worthy of a clever assassination attempt like that. 3 points for the hidden message.

And 5 points to Cindy for her efforts to try and keep the Nae'blid entertained.

And I see you have laced it with... arsenic I believe? I greatly appreciate the intended compliment btw, that you view me as an adversary worthy of a clever assassination attempt like that. 3 points for the hidden message.

Ah you got me! 

Good going old bean, good show  :myrddraal: 

Archived