DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Through some sort of bizarre clerical error, it turns out I'm your Nae'blis this month

hazelkrs1

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who needs Verballagher when you have SCIENCE?

F0X442y.gif

If you go really slo mo during that video, you can actually see the word "science" leak out from the watermelon.

5 poiuynts to Cindy. I think she might be approaching the max, but I aint goin back to check cause this Nae'blis has no regard for being bound by rules

/rebel with a lame cause

:baalzamon:

So we decided to take a little one day trip to Asheville for Christmas night cause why not, and we ended up staying at an Aloft (fora crazy cheap rate cause employee perks are gud), and WOW.

This hotel is friggin awesome. Has anyone else stayed at one? They have such a cool atmosphere, very cool decor.

Anyways. Sorry yall getting rained on.

Aye, I love Asheville. Hippie towns are usually cool hehe. But I love that there's so many good places to get good craft beer at, and a ton of stuff to do. Gonna get some Doc Chey's today, kinda fun for me and Niki to get since we met at one that used to be in Greenville (we were both working at it at the time).

Peace, Love and Noodles!

:biggrin:

max is 30 des, you can keep pointsing.

also, I offer you a garmin cause :wub: my new toy. best drive ever. I have no idea where it took me but we got here without going anywhere near Syracuse. lord bless it.

it didn't do so well at my house where it pulled an atmos and told me to drive into a copse of trees but that's pretty much what I'd want it yo tell ppl who didn't know me anyway.

gty_tourists_stuck_gps_2_nt_120316_wg.jp

That is no photoshop or anything, an actual true picture of a car that some Japanese tourists drove into a bay in Australia because "the GPS told them they could drive there". No joke.

One of those situations where real life caught up to the jokes about something lol.

They must have thought there was some secret passageway that would open up all of a sudden like they were going into the batcave or something lol.

I mean, it was low tide when they went in, so there's that I guess. But it doesn't change how ridiculous the photo looks lol, and the story as well.

Verbal actually lives up to his name in RL and never shuts up. I swear he can out talk me. 

That's just a wee bit surprising hehe. Prob surprises no one that I can talk your ear off irl as well lol. I do pride myself in being a good conversationalist however, I'm still good at listening despite loving to talk a lot.

Archived