DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Through some sort of bizarre clerical error, it turns out I'm your Nae'blis this month

hazelkrs1

Fun fact that I never noticed until just now:

Ole Despo and I joined DM on the exact same day. Just in case you were wondering where all the sexy came from on 4/19/11.

That's pretty friggin insane lol. No wonder DM crashes all the time, it has such a hard time handling all the sexy we bring!

:baalzamon:

I love peoples dreams. I is the sexy and you both get sexy by association. Worship me!!!

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Des, no points for me??! Seriously? Are you for real?!

I am slow to anger but when you anger me, beware! The Dark One will not protect you!

MWAHAHAHA

*coughs... Mumbles furr ball**

3 poiuynts for bringing teh sexy (or more sexy, as it were), 3 poiuynts for being bold enough to demand worship in my nae'blis thread, 3 for the generous supplication, and another 1 for the minor transgression of me forgetting to dole out poiuynts for you. So 10 total. Congrats!

I hereby acknowledge that Despothera is not a girls name

Dude, don't make me ban you for statements like this.....

Why not make something useful. Could you compel Despo to be Merry?

The Nae'blis can not be compelled by anyone

:darkone:

However, I assume you knew that, and were merely trying to get Verbal to get frizzle fried by my great powers after he tried, so for the clevernous on your part I award another 4 poiuynts.

Anyone else wanna abuse Verbal some more for more poiuynts? :laugh:

*spanks Verbal*

Doesn't it mean that since he has a bit of your soul around his neck you would feel his pain? Therefore you are spanking yourself? :ohmy:

I think she deserves another point for spanking herself? ... Just saying.

Archived