DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Vampire Diaries Mafia- Mafia Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got the night off so I can drink now too

Was just being slightly non alcoholic and waiting till night to start, but I can do gin O'clock I guess

Noice! Gonna be Rum:thirty for me soon once I run out of beer unless I make a run to the store soon.

Des, you'll never be good enough to read me.  And that's ok. 

That said, I think I have Darthe's meta down now. 

:biggrin:

You know, you really might end up regretting the comments you've made like this to me. Disparage all you want, I'm a better scumhunter than you think :wink:

I'm a quarter handle of rum in.

Nice! You can join the Drunk Mafia crew!

I've got the night off so I can drink now too

Was just being slightly non alcoholic and waiting till night to start, but I can do gin O'clock I guess

Noice! Gonna be Rum:thirty for me soon once I run out of beer unless I make a run to the store soon.

Des, you'll never be good enough to read me.  And that's ok. 

That said, I think I have Darthe's meta down now. 

:biggrin:

You know, you really might end up regretting the comments you've made like this to me. Disparage all you want, I'm a better scumhunter than you think :wink:

I'm a quarter handle of rum in.

Nice! You can join the Drunk Mafia crew!

YAY Drunk Mafia Crew!

And we will see.  I sit back my first couple games on a new site while I learn how people play.  So I've been lazy this game.  Another game or two here and I'll come out very different.  That's when things will get interesting.  I'll still ask for tl;drs though haha.

I'm 28, former college wrestler, bearded, work in music, like to drink and go out.  Work hard, play hard.

Pics are better

tucker-dale-vs-evil-pic-5.jpg

I can post a RL pic.

Night Audit and aspiring writer

Used to be a bartender, car salesman, airman, hibachi chef, and elephant masturbator (okay made last one up)

Got a goatee and a gut

I used to work in politics, almost went and became a lawyer and decided to stick with the family tradition in music.

Haha, settle down Rags, I was reading a review on that movie right when you posted this an it cracked me up. There IS a thread for posting pics though, I think its in the white tower

There's on in the BT too. And most of the social groups have one of their own.

Night Audit and aspiring writer

Used to be a bartender, car salesman, airman, hibachi chef, and elephant masturbator (okay made last one up)

Got a goatee and a gut

I reject the goatee and have decided to give you a mustache and a penchant for setting the world on fire

MiltonOfficeSpace_thumb.jpg

:tongue:

Archived