DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Warder Gameshow Week - Welcome to The Black Magic Stories!

Theodora

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Few ideas:

-Medieval/Classical army captain returning to a city after a brief war or battle greeted by two soldiers.

-Man returning to the place he calls home after some sort of disaster. Think Chernobyl and those are biohazard men

-Man returns to his former home that is now burned down greeted by firemen in full uniform

Those are some of my basic premise ideas

At least I did not kill anyone this time!After the match people went home, adopted a few bunnies, puppies and kittens and they all played along...

I am a Bulgarian, so even further than the UK and besides, there will be plenty of stories he could win. It is still Tuesday :wink:

Thanks, so I will keep the non-killing for a while.

So, imagine: You are trapped in a metal room, very solid, without any doors or even openings where the sun might get through. The only thing in the room is a wooden table and a chainsaw. The chainsaw has fuel to cut but can't cut the metal. How do you get out?

Hint: think abstractly this time and please don't cut your legs and arms.

And here comes the bride, all dressed in genius...

That is the solution Kaylee!

Soon, you will have the next black story... We have to kill someone, after all, these are black stories!

A woman gives an expensive perfume to her husband for his 60s Birthday. He has never worn a perfume and is thrilled by the luxurious present. He puts some and goes to work, where he is killed. How? Why?

Archived