DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Warder Gameshow Week - Welcome to The Black Magic Stories!

Theodora

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No one was left on the yacht to help them get back into it once they were in the water, and no one was steering it so they couldn't get back onto it as they couldn't approach it?

Also they tired out trying to get back onto the yacht and drowned due to exhaustion? 

No one was left on the yacht to help them get back into it once they were in the water, and no one was steering it so they couldn't get back onto it as they couldn't approach it?

Also they tired out trying to get back onto the yacht and drowned due to exhaustion? 

Well done! RTE gets another point.

Actually this was a true story and it happened with a bunch of Italian millionaires in the Mediterranean Sea. They left no one on the yacht, nor did they provide a ladder or rope - they were tipsy and having fun. So, be careful!

Now, let us speak about our fair sun-haired Elayne (I like her as a character, so nothing personal) :tongue:

Music stops and Elayne dies.

What happened?

Hint: she is not in Andor and was not killed by the OP or the TP

She was rope walking(and cloud dancing?) blindfolded. When the music stopped, she thought she had reached the end but in truth she hadn't. So she fell and died.

And a score for Panchi.

Thom promised her to stop playing the music when she reaches the end and she could step safely.

So Thom killed her too as well as Nyn some days ago in this thread :rolleyes:

So,

The land-lady opened the attic and what did she see: the man was hanging there over a puddle of liquid. The attic was completely locked, only the land-lady had the key and she has just returned from a 2 weeks-long cruise. There was no furniture, nor clothes or boxes. The attick was absolutely empty.

the police was puzzled, what happened?

She was rope walking(and cloud dancing?) blindfolded. When the music stopped, she thought she had reached the end but in truth she hadn't. So she fell and died.

And a score for Panchi.

Thom promised her to stop playing the music when she reaches the end and she could step safely.

So Thom killed her too as well as Nyn some days ago in this thread :rolleyes:

Too bad -my next guess was going to be something about drowning, due the crazy number of baths Elayne takes.

So, was there something that had been frozen and now was melted under the man?

Aida gets 1 point and we get another virtual corpse in the pile.

Ready?

A man was hiking the woods when he met a band of robbers. He had no money, but the robbers cut his left hand off,completely and took something. Our protagonist did not say a word, nor screamed.

Explain?

I'm no good at these :laugh:

That's how I feel!

How did that last guy get into the attic though?

He probably climbed in through his attic access in the house. Maybe a ladder or stairs.

he was on the roof shoveling snow when he fell through, hanging from his tie unl the snow under him melted and he just hanged?

He killed himself - he was hoping the ice would make it look like he was murdered so his wife could get the insurance...

at least that's how I would write it.

Archived