DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Warder Gameshow Week - Welcome to The Black Magic Stories!

Theodora

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But it isn't :wink:

His eye-sight is fine, not a clock master, the clock is working fine and is clearly visible, set right up (not upside down) and it is sunny outside if this would help :smile:

The hint is subtle, I am starting to see you guys as advanced players now.

Ok, another hint: leave the man, guys. What about his surroundings?

cause it's a clockmakers shop and stuff. or something.

and now imma go shopping :)

true story - yesterday management had all the clocks removed from our office (a few dozen clocks) because the big boss got annoyed they didn't all tell the same time and told us to use our computers instead.

my guess is he's selling them on eBay.

caveat emptor and all that.

or there are a lot of clocks on the all and he doesn't know which one is telling the right time.

Cindy, that's it! Go shopping!

I hinted on the a and if you go back, the a in the main task is underlined to emphasize on the fact he is looking at various clocks with small difference in time between them but he cannot tell which one is right!

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/85820-warder-gameshow-week-welcome-to-the-black-magic-stories/?p=3078867

You also have an award for the true story along the mystery plot-line :smile:

We killed, we maimed, let's steal somethings, huh? (Only in the game that is)

Two burglars go into a rich neighborhood one night and take everything they could grab. A policeman sees them and he is upset, but doesn’t do anything about it.

Why?

Yes, Cindy! but RTE was first!

Wow, the pressure of the competition...

So,

A man takes his lunch break and goes to a restaurant. He has some fish & chips, tips the waitress and goes outside. The sky is black, the road is too, everything is dark. He rememebrs a book he has read about some mists and some coal-like snow falling. But it's not this of course. A regular Monday

Archived