DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome NeverTame :)

Smiley73

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to the madhouse.

I'd say, look around a bit, get to know some people, explore the threads and, when you have access to them, the deeper boards.

Oh, and just some advice, don't pick fights with people you are not sure you can beat. Saidin can be quite deadly...

Welcome to the madhouse.

I'd say, look around a bit, get to know some people, explore the threads and, when you have access to them, the deeper boards.

Oh, and just some advice, don't pick fights with people you are not sure you can beat. Saidin can be quite deadly...

shush you

tumblr_m69ucsXEXy1qdlh1io1_250.gif

We don't aim to injure. Most of the time >.>

Welcome to the madhouse.

shush you

mostly to the ego

Welcome to the madhouse.

shush you

mostly to the ego

Oh, no! Not the ego! *hugs ego protectively*

Oh, well that was fast! Thank you, folks! *munches on a brownie*

My day so far has involved lurking around the forums and trying to outline a plot for NaNoWriMo. More of the former than the latter, I am embarrassed to admit...

that's quite a challenge, good luck :)

Welcome to the madhouse.

shush you

mostly to the ego

Oh, no! Not the ego! *hugs ego protectively*

Cg14C.gif

My day so far has involved lurking around the forums and trying to outline a plot for NaNoWriMo. More of the former than the latter, I am embarrassed to admit...

Lurking around the forums is something I do a lot too. Don't be ashamed of it. :)

Lurking around the forums is something I do a lot too. Don't be ashamed of it. :)

Oh, you misunderstand me. I'm not ashamed of lurking around the boards, per se, but procrastinating on the outlining. x)

Also, I had a moment of confusion over the second meaning of TP, as well, and I thank you for asking that question so I didn't have to reveal my ignorance- ...Wait. Oops.

Archived